looking for help with little project

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by Edad Tace, Mar 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edad Tace

Thread Starter New Member

Mar 21, 2011

I'm am new to this forum and I'm in need of a circuit for a bomb timer and was wandering if anybody would help me with that? ;)

anyway joke aside I am to make a 3d model of a bomb (yes the bomb part was serious) for a online game and I'd like make some neat details on the circuit board by modelling something that actully could work

I already have been looking about quite a bit whatnot but i havn't really been able to find anything I could use as of yet :(

ideally the circuit should be pretty simple and cheap so it would be easy to produce althou i do need to have a display on it for visual effect of countdown

I'm thinking to have 2-3 buttoms on top of it - first being to add and subtract time and last being to begin the countdown

a last idea is that when disarming we will have the player to manual cut one of 3 or 4 wires that's going from the circuit board over to the bomb where 1 or 2 of those will if cut trigger the bomb - just to have some more interesting gameplay :)

short version:
    so basicly what i'm looking for would be a timer circuit that when the timer runs out would be perhaps light an LED or something like that with a few features on it:

* simple design
    * display that can show up to 3 or 4 digits
    * 2 or 3 buttoms to adjust time and to begin the countdown
    * 3-4 wires where 1 or 2 of those will trigger the bomb / light the LED if cut

i have a basic understanding of electronics meaning i have made a few circuits that worked (well more or less xD) but no where being able to design a circuit my self so i really do hope u'll help me with this :)

Edad Tace
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2011
  2. bertus

Apr 5, 2008

I do not think we need bombmakers over here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.