Looking for help choosing a transistor

gte

Joined Sep 18, 2009
Yes

I apologize it took so long and appreciate your patience with my learning.

Can I look you up when in Orlando for a thank you meal or something?

gte

Joined Sep 18, 2009
Well if you have the Sgt's knowledge (or close to it) we may be able to barter, as I have other projects and facets to this project that could barter quite nicely with a hungry stomach :D . Looks like you're within a 1/2 hour of me, depending on if you are on the N, S, E or W side of the city or county. I'm always willing to learn if the opportunity ever arises.

I didn't help,
But I'm hungry
And I'm in your state. ;)

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
PPbbbbbttt... I dont have 1/8 of Sgt.Wookies double stuffed, mad scientist, marine, gentleman, scholar, handsome and all around good-guy knowledge.

But I can slam a beer pretty fast!

just kidding..I cant slam a beer that fast.

What school did you attend for your electronics class?

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
So when Im at a bar and a girl says " I go to HCC" I can say, "Hey, I've got a friend that goes to HCC! Wanna see my house?" ;)

Just kidding. I just like to hear about how the local schools are teaching electronics classes these days.

gte

Joined Sep 18, 2009
Haha, if you are single there are definitely better pick up lines than that, although if you came to campus and watched the scenery you would not be disappointed.

Most girls would be more excited at "I have a house" then "I have a friend that goes to HCC" I would think?

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
Yes

I apologize it took so long and appreciate your patience with my learning.

Can I look you up when in Orlando for a thank you meal or something?
Sure. :) Send me a PM if/when you're going to be around.

I live near the University of Central Florida campus. The scenery is quite lovely.