Looking for a z4.00m ceramic crystal oscillator

runewolf

Joined Oct 4, 2016
Hello,
Sorry I am new here and if this needs to go elsewhere please move. I have a small control board for a wine cooler that one 3-pin oscillator is smashed on. I cannot seem to find anywhere to order one that does not require me to order 40 of them and wait for 30-60 days for it to be shipped from China. I only need 1! Lol. Can anyone point me in the right direction to purchase one or two here in the states? The one I have looks just like this:

Thanks!
Allen

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
Would any of the 3 prongs ones in that list work? I didn't know if it had to be explicitly "z4.00m"
Aside for the lead spacing, the only real difference is the load capacitance. I don't know what that is for the part you posted, but it should be one of the 15pF, 30pF, or 47pF in the list.

hp1729

Joined Nov 23, 2015
Hello,
Sorry I am new here and if this needs to go elsewhere please move. I have a small control board for a wine cooler that one 3-pin oscillator is smashed on. I cannot seem to find anywhere to order one that does not require me to order 40 of them and wait for 30-60 days for it to be shipped from China. I only need 1! Lol. Can anyone point me in the right direction to purchase one or two here in the states? The one I have looks just like this:

Thanks!
Allen
Not crystal. Ceramic resonator. Maybe you were just looking for the wrong thing.

runewolf

Joined Oct 4, 2016
Aside for the lead spacing, the only real difference is the load capacitance. I don't know what that is for the part you posted, but it should be one of the 15pF, 30pF, or 47pF in the list.
I really have not been able to find info for that either. But atleast I can order 2 instead of 40 lol!

Thanks again.

Allen

runewolf

Joined Oct 4, 2016
Not crystal. Ceramic resonator. Maybe you were just looking for the wrong thing.
Possibly, I was looking for it as the exact notation on the unit "z4.00m" and could only find it described on a few chinese wholesale websites as a ceramic crystal oscillator.

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
Possibly, I was looking for it as the exact notation on the unit "z4.00m" and could only find it described on a few chinese wholesale websites as a ceramic crystal oscillator.
Just FYI: "Ceramic crystal" == ceramic resonator. "Crystal" == quartz crystal.

runewolf

Joined Oct 4, 2016
Just FYI: "Ceramic crystal" == ceramic resonator. "Crystal" == quartz crystal.
Thanks Joey, I've repaired a few things using either junked units or finding goodies at radio shack when they were around. I couldn't find another one marked "z4.00m" in anything I had. I don't know enough about this stuff obviously, but I can de-solder and put it back on to make a working board. Mostly repairing controllers for remote controlled airplanes and boats.

Thanks again for the help.