Looking for a Touch Sensor Module

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
MT908.jpg
Above is a picture of the component.
I like to know where to buy them.
Datasheet attached. I translated the data from Chinese using google. So it may have grammar mistakes.

Attachments

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
The chip used by SF has I2C and the lines are brought out:
upload_2016-8-17_5-58-9.png

Of course, you would probably need to do some freehand connections (Manhattan style), and this option would not be my first choice. But it is an option assuming you have exhausted trying to find that chip. Have you tried electronic junk yards to find parts?

John

OBW0549

Joined Mar 2, 2015
I can't find the component you're looking for, but if you're seeking something with an ordinary logic-level interface (i.e., not I2C) then you might consider Atmel's AT42QT1010 (single channel) or AT42QT1070 (7-channel) chips. Digi-Key carries them.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
It looks more like it is just a demo board, not practical for an application.
I dunno what you mean by a demo board. If you referring the pcb in the picture, then is it not demo. I need to find a solution for that touch panel.

I can't find the component you're looking for, but if you're seeking something with an ordinary logic-level interface (i.e., not I2C) then you might consider Atmel's AT42QT1010 (single channel) or AT42QT1070 (7-channel) chips. Digi-Key carries them.
Seems a bit complicated for my repair.

hp1729

Joined Nov 23, 2015
I dunno what you mean by a demo board. If you referring the pcb in the picture, then is it not demo. I need to find a solution for that touch panel.

Seems a bit complicated for my repair.
A demo board is a board designed to show how certain component or chip works. Apparently what you have is not such a thing.