Looking for a 10u x 10u MOSFET

fenny7

Joined Sep 1, 2012
I was looking to buy a 10u x 10u enhancement-mode n-channel MOSFET. I initially looked at Digikey, but their MOSFET search does not seem keyed on actual length or width values. I also did a few google searches and it seems to be returning not exactly what I was after. Basically, these MOSFETs would be used in applications where |Vgs | < 10V, Vds < 10V, and the drain current shouldn't ever go above 18mA (specific Rds value isn't needed, but if it happened to be >1kOhm that would be excellent). Also, if it happened to have a gate capacitance that is fairly large (0.1 - 1 nF) that would be great, but I'm mainly looking for the specific length and width values so most anything that fits that bill will work. Hopefully someone here knows! Thanks in advance!

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
What are you concerned about the transistor internal physical size? :confused: That information is normally of no concern to the use of the device in a circuit and is not typically given.

fenny7

Joined Sep 1, 2012
Yes, I'm mainly looking for a specific size transistor. Since I haven't seen the sizes advertised really and after reading your comment, my best bet would then be to try to fabricate one with those specific dimensions probably? Thanks for your reply!