Login Snag.

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
I’ve been having some problems logging in. I get this code on a white screen.

I get this code when I click on the login button.

After a few tries, I get a login screen and I am able to log in.

Sorry, I don’t know how to format the code.

Attachments

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
When you are not logged in....and you go to that page, that black circle at the top right, is a black rectangle.

When I hover my cursor over the rectangle, I get a displaced drop down menu. The menu is about 2 in’s below the rectangle. AND when I move my cursor to select login from menu, the menu disappears.

So I click on the rectangle itself, and I used to get the actual login screen. And I could login and it would go to my blue theme.

Now I get the white code screen. When I backspace code page, I get a few orange screens telling me I don’t have permission. And then finally the orange home page, with a properly working drop down login menu.

And after I login....it does not show my blue theme. Once I go to a forum or settings page.......it goes to blue.

If I keep my browser open, it’s not necessary to repeat, but is needed if browser is restarted.

As best I can remember, it’s been for a week or maybe a little longer.

Win7 pro 64 and ff browser. Nothing new here except for updates.

Thanks, jrap.

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
I just logged back in without browser restart. I get the proper menu, but when I click on login, I am returned to the orange screen with Round Black Circle.

Then if I click on anything, I get a not logged in screen.

With a few more clicks, I can get the user name screen and log in.

If that helps.

Oh....and I did log out last session.

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
Login, theme and settings.....................all perfect this morning.

Thanks..................jrap.