logic gates circuit

lucy_

Joined Jan 11, 2012
hi guys, my name is lucy and i'm new here in the forum :) i made this account cuz i'm new in electronics and i think its silly xD ... i was actually looking for a circuit diagram that all its components are logic gates, i don't care about the circuit function as long as its a big decent circuit, all the circuits i found is the small "childish" circuits like half and full adder. if someone could advice me with a circuit, i'll be really grateful :)

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
Please explain the entire problem in detail, we may find an overall simpler solution to your problem than a solution for your solution.

I have no clue what you actually want at this point.

If you just want a bunch of connected logic gate symbols with no actual function for art or to have a techy looking background, download logisim (free) and go wild.

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
I totally agree with thatone guy; your request is not specific enough so that the forum members are trying to help you and apparently are missing the point.
thatoneguy said:
Please explain the entire problem in detail, we may find an overall simpler solution to your problem than a solution for your solution.

I have no clue what you actually want at this point.

If you just want a bunch of connected logic gate symbols with no actual function for art or to have a techy looking background, download logisim (free) and go wild.
Binary Clock Logic Diagram