logic gates circuit

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by lucy_, Jan 11, 2012.

1. lucy_

Thread Starter New Member

Jan 11, 2012
    hi guys, my name is lucy and i'm new here in the forum :) i made this account cuz i'm new in electronics and i think its silly xD ... i was actually looking for a circuit diagram that all its components are logic gates, i don't care about the circuit function as long as its a big decent circuit, all the circuits i found is the small "childish" circuits like half and full adder. if someone could advice me with a circuit, i'll be really grateful :)

2. praondevou

AAC Fanatic!

Jul 9, 2011
  3. lucy_

Jan 11, 2012
    wow! could you please give me a childish one without an integrated circuits :)

4. praondevou

AAC Fanatic!

Jul 9, 2011
    There you go:
    [​IMG]

5. lucy_

Jan 11, 2012
    can someone give me a nudge in the right direction so i can atleast get some rough designs started?

6. thatoneguy

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 19, 2009
    Please explain the entire problem in detail, we may find an overall simpler solution to your problem than a solution for your solution.

I have no clue what you actually want at this point.

If you just want a bunch of connected logic gate symbols with no actual function for art or to have a techy looking background, download logisim (free) and go wild.

7. djsfantasi

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 11, 2010
    I totally agree with thatone guy; your request is not specific enough so that the forum members are trying to help you and apparently are missing the point.
    Binary Clock Logic Diagram

8. praondevou

AAC Fanatic!

Jul 9, 2011
    One could also say, there wasn't any request.:D