lmc6462 op amp

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by chrissyp, Jul 29, 2012.

1. chrissyp

Thread Starter Active Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Hi
    Has anybody had any experience of cross talk between the sides of a dual op amp.I have built an led dimmer circuit to independently control 2,1w led's , but one circuit seems to be interacting with the other.I thought the mosfet source was to blame by pulling up the 0v , but i increased the track size, which did not cure the problem.does anybody have any suggestions.
    Regards
    Chris

2. nigelwright7557

May 10, 2008
    Could be lack of decoupling or noise on the power supply.

Expert

Nov 30, 2010
    The datasheet shows 130 db rejection from one amplifier to the other so the problem is most likely in how the circuit was built. If you provide more information, like a schematic of YOUR circuit, better answers can be obtained.

4. chrissyp

Thread Starter Active Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Hi just having a chat can always sort a problem out, it was not the power supply(thanks nigelwright 7557),but that put me on the right track . I was the Cincon DC to DC converter plus a beef up of the 0v track.Thanks to #12 for you reply

Expert

Nov 30, 2010
    I wish to disagree. Schematics can find problems SOO much faster than conversation. Many circuits are pretty much impossible to describe without a schematic. This is where I get the idea that I can read schematics faster than I can read English. Maybe I can't actually read them faster, but I can get more information faster, and that enables me to help people faster. Beware: The day will come when you really need to post a schematic to get us to understand how to help.