LM567C Problem!

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Aren't you really asking what the output will be, if you do?

If you're concerned about the voltage, you could just divide it down by 50X.

Last edited:

emilj726

Joined Oct 1, 2010
Yeah I saw that I just wanted to make sure. It kind of makes sense why my circuit is not working. Whats happening is I am feeding a square wave oscillator into pin 3 of LM567 with a coupling cap also. On pin 8 on the output its a square wave. The way I setup the component is so that when It detects a certain frequency in my case 150 kHz, the output will sink to Grd. Yes I do have a Pull up resistor on the output. I guess I will use a voltage divider to get that voltage down in the mV range.

Last edited:

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Yeah I saw that I just wanted to make sure. It kind of makes sense why my circuit is not working. Whats happening is I am feeding a square wave oscillator into pin 3 of LM567 with a coupling cap also. On pin 8 on the output its a square wave. The way I setup the component is so that when It detects a certain frequency in my case 150 kHz, the output will sink to Grd. Yes I do have a Pull up resistor on the output. I guess I will use a voltage divider to get that voltage down in the mV range.
That is the easiest option. You might also want to look if the coupling cap is a good idea or not. I think it needs to be a DC input (no coupling cap).