LM3914 resistor values for 3.7 V Li-Ion battery

Mohitnbagur

Joined Jun 18, 2015
Hi all,
I'm in a kind of hurry cause I have to submit my project on LM3914 battery monitor tomorrow. I'm new to PCB design and SMD. Anyone please please help me out by sharing the PCB layout for this project..

ebeowulf17

Joined Aug 12, 2014
Hi all,
I'm in a kind of hurry cause I have to submit my project on LM3914 battery monitor tomorrow. I'm new to PCB design and SMD. Anyone please please help me out by sharing the PCB layout for this project..
Not really any of my business, but given that other people designed and tweaked this schematic, if you also ask other people to do the pcb layout, how would the result be YOUR project? Sounds like you have some work to do, and fast.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Hi all,
So you want someone else to do the PCB design for your homework, without showing a lick of effort on your own part, now that you've gotten a schematic that others have done so that you didn't have to do a lick of effort on that portion of your homework, either.

On top of that, you are in a hurry because you put off a significant assignment until the night before it was due.

Is this how you foresee your future career working -- procrastinating and getting others to do your job?

Mohitnbagur

Joined Jun 18, 2015
I'm sorry, but I tried my best before asking all of you. I fried quite a few 3914s.. Please! Its a part of a Raspberry Pi 2 based Laptop.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Perhaps it's time to consider a different major. Or, go back and actually learn the material you were supposed to learn leading up to this point.