LM324 with two 555 timer ICs

lloydi12345

Joined Aug 15, 2010
I would like to ask help on how to solve this problem. I just lost my printed schematic. Can you help me troubleshoot this circuit again?

I placed the two of them in the same breadboard. The input (+) connected on the LM324 was an IR receiver. I used a transistor symbol because I can't find one IR module on ISIS. Collector as 5v, base as Gnd and Emitter as output. The problem is the IR receiver receives a signal eventhough my IR LED is not present on the 2nd 555 timer circuit.

*I didn't used CV pin since I find it not really necessary so there is no C1 and C2 on the two 555 circuit.

Attachments

Last edited:

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
I tried to ask questions about this a minute ago. Is this a duplicate thread or is this another website?
The LM324 is too slow for anything.

lloydi12345

Joined Aug 15, 2010
I tried to ask questions about this a minute ago. Is this a duplicate thread or is this another website?
The LM324 is too slow for anything.
Oh sorry, this is a duplicate. Just wanna gather more opinions from other site. Anyway thank you for the reply. Though I still wanna hear other info from other guys and other sites. I hope it doesn't sound so bad.

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
I am tired of seeing duplicated threads all over ever website I chat on, like echoes. I won't answer them anymore. Then maybe nobody will answer them.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
What are you trying to do? I see two 555 oscillators, both using RESET to control them, and a separate op amp circuit that isn't so clear. The transistor on the op amp is firmly off, so the voltage on the emitter is off.