LLC -- Liability on distributions

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Edit: You arguably have gained and gone through the steps to come to a very earned knowledge, that without challenge, would not have developed.

It is what you were seeking to know, and gained and needed, and only you could figure out.

To all the post's in this Thread, and people who helped.

Thank you AAC. I learned a lot, even though, no one knew. By my post's.

kv

Edit: Thanks you, WBahn for all you do. Your a good man.

kv

Last edited:

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Edit: Thanks you, WBahn for all you do. Your a good man.

kv
Tell that to my daughter, too! :p :D

Actually, I think my daughter (who just turned six) and I have a pretty good relationship. She is definitely a mama's girl, but we get along well. She is extremely well behaved most of the time and is bright and well-tempered and generally considerate of others and not overly selfish. She's usually a genuine joy to be around.

Now, give it about, oh, seven more years.... :eek:

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
I hope to still be here, mine are in their 30T's. My oldest is 37. I'm 56. I have 10 Grandchildren. Married 4 times, the last wife has been 20years and I would do it again.

I lover hers like my own, 100%.

I want to be with you through it all.

kv

Edit: To explain this post, I love children and Family, my deepest hope is all is well, for my brothers and sisters, my extended family without regard to religion, race, creed, or tongue. Plain and simple. kiss.

Last edited:

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
I'm sorry I mentioned the various "incomes" subjected to taxation. I know people don't always report every penny, even when shown the regulation and it's a point of pride with some. How many politico's report bribes? None. Look at the representative who didn't claim income from his rental in Puerto Rico ... he was Chair of the Ways and Means committee ... which wrote the tax laws. I guess worldwide income didn't specify Puerto Rico, so he felt it was OK not to claim that income. He's still in Congress and will remain as long as the good people of New York keep electing him.

No matter how many times one recommends .... that doesn't mean anything, as people don't have to follow anyone's recommendation. It's like a drivers license. You don't need one to drive ... however ... it would be nice to have when the police ask to see it, or you get to suffer the consequences.

I wish WBahn the best in his endeavors.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
I seem to agree, if I were to have right by following their behavior, then I would be able to have the rights... to do so.

Those rights become the issue, and how we are to be held, and to those who are right are not.

If I were to do such, I would be held, but, they (They) are not. Still I will fight for this establishment.

No, matter their illegitimate contributions and their attempt to corrupt.

kv