Like new changes

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by electronis whiz, Feb 8, 2015.

1. electronis whiz

Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2010
    I've been on here for some time, i was probably away a year or so. Recently got back on I like the changes for the most part. Only thing i'm not real fond of is some of the links are hard to see. I like the added things to like posts, layout, design, alerts.

I was a bit surprised too because I was going to ask an AC related question which I thought in the past was frowned upon. I couldn't find any of the forum rules, posted it thinking maybe I was wrong or it was changed. So far no issue with that. I understand the logic of why it was before, but I think is a reasonable topic for the site.

2. GopherT

AAC Fanatic!

Nov 23, 2012
    The rules are still enforced, the link seems to be missing recently. I just needed it this morning and couldn't find it.

3. JoeJester

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 26, 2005
    The terms and rules are in the lower right hand portion of the page.

The forum specific rules are typically the first sticky in the forum.

There is additional guidance or reasoning in other stickies.

4. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    AC is OK, as long as you're not trying to do yourself or others in with it. Gotta power wall warts somehow.

electronis whiz likes this.
  5. electronis whiz

Jul 29, 2010
    Ok I see the rules now, still trying to figure out the changes.

I see some links towards the top of threads under the main bar. At least for me they show up white with thin border I can hardly read them. If that's where those links go then it should be black if it belongs in the blue bar white is probably reasonable.

Looks like nice changes so far, looks like work in progress though.

6. electronis whiz

Jul 29, 2010
    "AC is OK, as long as you're not trying to do yourself or others in with it. Gotta power wall warts somehow."

Also no Tesla coils :(