Light controller and person counter

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by rohitanand16, Apr 5, 2009.

1. rohitanand16

Thread Starter New Member

Apr 5, 2009
    sir,
    i want to prepare automatic room light detector and visitor counter without using microcontroller can you help me out with the circuit?

2. rohitanand16

Thread Starter New Member

Apr 5, 2009
    m waitng.........

3. beenthere

Retired Moderator

Apr 20, 2004
    We prefer that posters start a thread with each new topic, instead of hijacking an existing discussion. I have moved your posts to their own thread.

This is the link to the original thread - http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=20661.

The original thread seemed to present a solution. Can you say what part of the project you are having problems with?

Last edited: Apr 5, 2009
  4. galal_mounir

Apr 5, 2009
    for an automatic room light detector u would need a setup of an LDR for the sensor a resistor and the led or the light source, all u need to do is use the LDR with the resistor as a voltage divider and the output of the voltage divider will be the led and there u have a light room detector and about the person counter i am not sure but u will need to use some IC's one of which is a counter and connect the clk pin with the signal that u receive from the sensor u use for counting people