LG Digital monitor display L19NT-A

frank55

Joined Dec 6, 2013
Hi guys.i have this Lg LCD Digital monitor that lately after i had turned on this Analog Tv that i have above the monitor and the signal on the TV was very noisy with Snow raster due a RF old tuner,the monitor some time shows this screen interference that some times comes and goes, see pics,
one pic is with Xubuntu screen,and the other when there is just black screen,its that color you see in the pic.and i can't play video it's also shows that color,
.What you guys think it might be.
Also i found this Utube Video about same issue,

When i press 2 fingers as it's in the pdf atach. pic interference goes away till i turn monitor on and issue come back again.

Attachments

frank55

Joined Dec 6, 2013
Hi guys.i have this Lg LCD Digital monitor that lately after i had turned on this Analog Tv that i have above the monitor and the signal on the TV was very noisy with Snow raster due a RF old tuner,the monitor some time shows this screen interference that some times comes and goes, see pics,
one pic is with Xubuntu screen,and the other when there is just black screen,its that color you see in the pic.and i can't play video it's also shows that color,
.What you guys think it might be.
Also i found this Utube Video about same issue,

When i press 2 fingers as it's in the pdf atach. pic interference goes away till i turn monitor on and issue come back again.

Attachments