Joined Jul 13, 2010
hello everyone,
i want to make LED tube light with 100 led lights and superb brightness,
so pls tell me ur ideas and circuits, pls pls

5mm 100 leds
230v

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Are you intending to make some commercial product? Your previous posts on this subject suggest it.

We need some idea from you about the kind of LED's you wish to use. We will also insist that this project be made with a transformer.

umar009

Joined Jul 13, 2010
hello beenthere sir
im studying B tech final year (EEE)

i can manage connections etc.. but the guidance of masterminds like u is best way to make project,
pls draw some circuits for me sir

windoze killa

Joined Feb 23, 2006
I don't want to seem rude but if you are in your "Final year" of a bachelors shouldn't this be something very simple to you? We have final year students that work here for work experience and they are designing computers so surely a flouresent tube replacement should be a pinch.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
It is a catch 22 I've commented on many times, if you don't need help you may be able to do it safely.

If you have to ask you can't do it safely, and can hurt yourself or (worse) someone else.

Line voltage is not something to play around with. A commercial product is sealed, which no way for a consumer to get to the innards. They also have deep pockets and are accountable to their governments if they screw up. Given the state of the junk lately, I suspect the latter will happen more than a few times.

A simple transformer or wall wart will render this circuit safe. Direct connection to line voltage is not permitted here.

If you concede the point concerning transformers you'll get help, otherwise... ?

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Just a suggestion, turn on your PM and email in your profile. What you are asking is a taboo subject in a public forum.