LED 7x7x7 Cube & Effects Generator

argurhs92

Joined Sep 25, 2014
Moderator note:

I have move the highjacking posts to your own thread. This was split from
LED 7x7x7 Cube & Effects Generator

your photos in the post has been destroyd! can you reupload? and i want for you upload some photos from the circuit board!! and another question is: the anode is coming from tranzistor or from arduino pins because the current of the arduino is 40mA per pin and why you use tranzistor from the cathode you can give kathode from the arduino gnd without tranzistor from the pins! you can give 0 on pins and you will take the cathode!

sorry for my english!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Only the original poster (OP) can answer that question, and they may not come here anymore.

Design is an art, you may do things differently that the original OP. If you redesign and build your own you may find there was a reason you missed for why they did it that way. The thing is, this design works, and the author was kind enough to share.

argurhs92

Joined Sep 25, 2014
Yes but the op writer has some mjstakes i think!!! Because i calculate my current and the transistor who the op writer chose is not correct because the current who i pass from the transistor i think is more bigger than the transistor limits. And if all of this current is go in the arduino from the gnd ( ground) you can destroy the arduino and your work! This is the reason for my questions!!!! Thnx for your answer!!

anyway can anyone know for this i write upstairs??? Can you tell me guys what transistor i choose in 7 leds in series ans 49 led paralel?? And can i use gnd for arduinomor i musr you for the power supply???

Last edited by a moderator:

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
You don't think the plans will work, so this advice is not going to go over well, but why not use the plans as they are written?

argurhs92

Joined Sep 25, 2014
i always thik my plans before i made it because one mistake you can destroy your work and you must pay more money. my advice is before when you go make your construction it must work in your mind!!

Dr.killjoy

Joined Apr 28, 2013
i always thik my plans before i made it because one mistake you can destroy your work and you must pay more money. my advice is before when you go make your construction it must work in your mind!!
Look calm down scooter ... We all have our own ways of working and what works for ones doesn't always work for someone else... Its his choice to do what he want and you have the same right ..So tip your hat and say OK and if he fails or it fail its not your problem or your money...
If you have questions about your build then start a new thread and stop highjacking his ...

argurhs92

Joined Sep 25, 2014
i start post my questions here and other people here ask me why i thinking all of this!! search in the converseation and you will see!!!

Dr.killjoy

Joined Apr 28, 2013
i start post my questions here and other people here ask me why i thinking all of this!! search in the converseation and you will see!!!
Understandable and you are changing the design so start a thread and ask the questions there .
Also show why you change things and show all your work and maybe someone will help you out.. Please stop posting anything that takes away from the working thread .. You wouldn't want someone to do the same thing you are doing to you right ???