LED 7 Colors Project

diyelectronic

Joined Jun 8, 2012
This circuit is a flashing light. The light from the LED 3 colors mixed together until a new light. The LED colors of red, green, blue, and by Red, green, blue three colors. Red + Green + Red + Blue, blue three colors. Red + green + blue, a color All seven colors. This circuit can not remember the last flicker before the shut down and 7. The flashing mode is selected by pressing the switch.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
The sticky on the top of the Completed Projects forum spells out what is required for a Project to be displayed on this forum.

Your project comes close, but does not have everything that is needed. This forum is to allow people to duplicate your work, and is not meant as a forum to show off your work. Your link to your website has also been removed, you may repost it once you are a Senior member, or have met the local hosting requirements for this project. My recommendation is to put it as part of your signature. I have stashed your URL for safe keeping.

To be acceptable ALL documentation must be hosted by AAC. This includes pictures, schematics, parts list, and µC code (I did not see it in your URL). Schematics and µC (if applicable) are not optional, they are required. Whether or not you use pictures is up to you, but if you do use photos they must be either an attachment to your post or in our albums. If you do not know how to do this we will assist you (and teach how it is done).

You Tube videos are acceptable as long as they do not contain vital information. This is the only exception allowed to hosting at AAC.

You have two weeks from when this notice is posted to correct the deficiencies in the entry. If this is not done the entire thread will be moved into the Projects forum.

If this happens it can still be fixed. When the Completed Project entry is brought to specification it can be moved back into the Completed Project Forum.

Thanks for your entry. The moderating staff will work with you to bring it up to snuff. While we are the sole arbiters what is acceptable, we don't want to keep you from showing off your hard work and how you did it!

This post will be removed once the project is documented properly.

Since you are new to the site just post the required information in a new post (not a new thread) and I will be glad to edit it in. Once you have 10 posts here on AAC this requirement goes away, you can edit your own posts indefinitely.

Last edited: