learning electronics

Discussion in 'Electronics Resources' started by shahjee, Feb 9, 2008.

1. shahjee

Thread Starter New Member

Feb 1, 2008
    i want to learn about electronics practically.can you help me in teaching electronics practically.please tell me about any electronics book ,which have basics about electronics .thank you.ihave a problem with my pc .when i play the game igi .in playing the game when i press the shift key ,my pc is automatically off and then start automatically.but after the game it does not off.

2. thingmaker3

Retired Moderator

May 16, 2005
  3. chesart1

Jan 23, 2006
  4. Dave

Retired Moderator

Nov 17, 2003
    Further to thingmaker3s suggestion, if you want to learn electronics practically try some of the Experiments in the e-book. The theory is covered in the e-book volumes and is referenced from the experiments accordingly.

Dave

5. scubasteve_911

Dec 27, 2007
    I had the same question and went to school to learn :) If you enjoy it a lot, then why not make a career out of it too?

Steve

6. braeden

Feb 6, 2008
    ya something like commercial diving as a welder. :) fun job. high voltage and high current.

7. SgtWookie

Expert

Jul 17, 2007
    Uhhh, isn't that supposed to be: "fun job. high current! :confused:

;)

8. braeden

Feb 6, 2008
    uses high current and high voltage. i think. thanx for the correction though. i just saw his name "scubasteve" then him saying make electronics/electricity a career. and my job came to mind. mental connections. *sigh*