Last Chance Anyone In Fort Lauderdale Over Christmas And New Years

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by loosewire, Dec 21, 2012.

1. loosewire

Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    Do we have any travelers to Florida.

2. nerdegutta

Dec 15, 2009
    One dude in my platoon is celebrating Christmas in Key West. He is rubbin' the sunny warm weather in our faces... That old fart!:)

3. loosewire

Apr 25, 2008
    I have connections in Key West, but they change all the time.....will have to find out

what they are doing now. A chance to find out what they are up to. I will have to

make some calls.

4. loosewire

Apr 25, 2008
    @ Nerdegutta ,your friend in the Florida Keys will cold today,it is cold in South

Florida for the first time for the season. Check the weather channel.

5. nerdegutta

Dec 15, 2009
    That's good news. I am just a tiny bit jealous.... :)

6. Markd77

Sep 7, 2009
    The BBC forecast says 17C today. That might be cold for Florida, but in Norway or the UK that's a summer day.

7. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    I wouldn't mind coming down in early spring. Hit some bonefish when ever their in season. Also some spiny tails would be nice and some bay scallops. I can trade cobia, snapper, Sp Mackeral, Smokers, Stone Claws, Bl Crab, shrimp, frog legs, boar, bluefish, Reds, blacktips etc... In anycase we should work together a group for the bay scallops or spinys, rent a boat and a flat one week. Party it up and load up on seafood for all of us.

Also Loosie check out newegg they have a really cool tidal watch. Debating grabbing it.