Laptop

Lightfire

Joined Oct 5, 2010
Hi,

pls recommedn suggest comment

im buying a laptop!!!!:p:p:p

budget 348 dollars (but anyway it will be on March 30)

thnx

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Toshiba laptops seem to be in their peak right now. HP on the other hand not so much.

But I don't follow the laptop market so closely.

Jose234

Joined Feb 22, 2012
Hi,

thnx
Hello if you want to buy in online, try to search that in Google.

The important is you should be content what you've got.

<snip>

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFox

Joined Apr 29, 2009
Hi,

thnx
Dell, Asus both have good customer support.

Acer, if you are out of warranty, you are out of luck. My Acer netbook was REALLY easy to repair though.

Do you want a laptop, or a netbook?

The major diffrances are; Netbooks don't have a optical drive(CD/DVD ROM), are smaller, and cheaper. They aren't as powerful. The are meant more for browsing the internet, than serious computing.

Over all: I'd say Dell, Toshiba, Asus.

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012
You can get great deals on refurbished laptops. I bought my Dell some years ago for, like $230, and never had any problems with it. It's an XP machine, but I'm able to run anything I want, circuit simulators, MS Visual Studio, Model Sim, Quartus, Xilinx ISE.... you name it.

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010
I have a gateway, and it's been very durable, and the things that have broken have been cake to replace
I even dropped it 4 feet onto concrete and it didn't break :)
(I think that actually caused my harddrive to crash, but it still ran for a few weeks, allowing me to get my stuff :))
the only other thing that has happened is my disk drive started acting funny, so I pulled it out and slid in an old toshiba one I had laying around. works like a charm :)