LabVIEW and Multisim interface

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by 200702439, Apr 20, 2010.

1. 200702439

200702439 Thread Starter New Member

Hello Guys,

Here is my situation. I have a raw ECG signal, and i have to use proper filtering to make my signal clearer. Now, i want to record my signal, use it in LAbview, and take this input sample and use it in multisim for e.g. as an input to a filtering circuit to simulate with ease.

This idea was given to me by a professor but i dont really know how to approach this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Fasial

2. t06afre

t06afre AAC Fanatic!

You can also do a lot of signal processing like filtering or spectrum analysis in Labview. Why not start there first. Multisim is a circuit simulator. So it make more sense using it to simulate the circuitry before the DAQ frontend

3. 200702439

200702439 Thread Starter New Member

can u explain the signal processing in labview ?? I mean what exactly do i do ?

4. t06afre

t06afre AAC Fanatic!

Labview is a program development tool. So as in all such tools you combine functions to do your task. Labview is shipped with a lot of examples. Go to the toolbar, locate help, then select find examples. This forum is not the best one for Labview. Try the Labview forum here http://forums.ni.com/ni/board?board.id=170