lab view software

Discussion in 'Electronics Resources' started by way2afroz, Feb 22, 2009.

1. way2afroz

Thread Starter Member

Dec 23, 2008
    hi all just now i have downloaded lab view software iam new to it plz help se to get clear idea about it thanks in advance

2. Papabravo

Expert

Feb 24, 2006
    I am happy that you can afford the very best in software. Are the manuals that come with it inadequate for your purposes?

3. way2afroz

Thread Starter Member

Dec 23, 2008
    sir ur using it

4. KL7AJ

AAC Fanatic!

Nov 4, 2008
    Greetings!

I assume you have the demo version. It does about 90% of the full version. Learn all you can in 30 days before you have to renew!

Labview has two main windows, the front panel and the wiring diagram. There are two tool palletes, one associated with the front panel, and one with the wiring diagram.

You might want to start with a super simple circuit, just to see how it works. Go to the front panel, and drop a meter onto it from the pallett. Drop a kNOB on the front panel as well. Go to the circuit diagram and connect the two items...there will be a terminal on the right side of the knob box and one on the left of the meter box. Take the little roll of wire icon and drage it between the terminals. Go back to the front panel and click the white RUN button. It will give you one machine cycle...the meter will indicate the knob position.

Next, you need to create a continuous run loop. Next lesson. :)

eric

5. Papabravo

Expert

Feb 24, 2006
    I'd like to but I can't afford it. So I'll just have to do without.

6. sprintf

Nov 5, 2007
    For those interested, LabVIEW 8 Student Edition is actually available with a book for under $100.

7. MOJTABA

Feb 23, 2009
    i need make earthing ground in out site please i would like know writing by tester how match between ( neutral - earth ) voltage and ohum