keeping Young!

Eric007

Joined Aug 5, 2011
It's not a real side effect, but just a silly joke. :)

Actually, it has the opposite effect since my younger and less tired looks means more pretty girls are smiling at me! :p Certainly, that makes the journey more enjoyable.
Ah ok! :D coz I wouldn't want my tail:p to be shrunk whatsoever...lol

justtrying

Joined Mar 9, 2011
what about all the tea benefits ?

re Avon Genics - their website says that the cream stimulates the youth gene activity with their patented YouthGenTM Technology which is of course undisclosed. My rule is not to use put things on my face that I know nothing about. So as of now, the p**** shrinking side effect might be an open question ;)

steveb

Joined Jul 3, 2008
re Avon Genics - their website says that the cream stimulates the youth gene activity with their patented YouthGenTM Technology which is of course undisclosed.
Of course companies use a lot of hype, which is scientific exaggeration. I'm not an expert in this area, but I've never heard of a "youth gene" and place no stock in this claim. But, results are results, and my positive results on the skin, and negative results with the joking worry about effects on other body parts, lead me to recommend it. Looking on line, there are a small percentage of people that don't like the results. So use at your own risk.

Here is a review I found by someone who appears to have some biological knowledge.

http://www.wellsphere.com/skin-health-article/avon-genics-treatment-cream-review/1516406

My rule is not to use put things on my face that I know nothing about.
That is a sensible rule, I must say. Personally, I don't use sunscreen (despite everyone telling me I'm crazy not to), because I'm not confident that companies test sunscreens sufficiently for harmful effects. I tan well, and prefer to take my chances with nature's natural protection. I dont' deliberately bake in the sun, and prefer to stay out of it, but I don't avoid it if my normal activities require me to be in the sun. We all choose the risks we want to take.

justtrying

Joined Mar 9, 2011
That is a sensible rule, I must say. Personally, I don't use sunscreen (despite everyone telling me I'm crazy not to), because I'm not confident that companies test sunscreens sufficiently for harmful effects. I tan well, and prefer to take my chances with nature's natural protection. I dont' deliberately bake in the sun, and prefer to stay out of it, but I don't avoid it if my normal activities require me to be in the sun. We all choose the risks we want to take.
I quite agree. I think that we will soon see a massive effect of sunscreen use, just as happened with hormone replacement therapy and birth control. It is all mass marketing and drive to make money without sufficient follow up.

Men who are heavy tea drinkers may be more likely to develop prostate cancer, according to new research.
Interesting, another contradictory finding. Will be trying to find out if it is just black tea as green is supposed to be good for you and a few years back they were publishing articles about green tea preventing same type of cancer. Seems like red wine and breast cancer in women...

Damned if you do and damned if you don't. As someone without access to scientific articles (school is over now), I deeply resent being stuck with these headlines and little way of verifying work behind them as most twist the research. Of interest is light pollution and our general way of living ...http://www.medicaldaily.com/news/20...oxidant-melatonin-cortisol-hydrocortisone.htm