Karen Barry

sheldons

Joined Oct 26, 2011
hi all ,have just managed to get on the forum again with my correct log in details if admin can get rid of the other thread (stvs thread as that is also me).... sorry i havent been very active on here lately....on the 2/2/2012 my partner passed away in her sleep by my side,she was 46 when she pased away.
She is coming home today for the night before her funeral tomorrow

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
My sincere condolences, sheldons.

Take all the time you need to recuperate. Do you have kids or other relatives to lean on?

1chance

Joined Nov 26, 2011
So sorry for your loss. It doesn't matter if it is unexpected or anticipated, it's still a shock. Having gone through this myself, I can say that time and friends are the best healers. Even so, there will be difficult days. It takes a strong individual to allow yourself to grieve. Be strong.

sheldons

Joined Oct 26, 2011
thank you all for the comments was a very hard day but got thro it the best i could....was a good service with family and friends and a good send off at her wake at the chequers pub in Bromley which is just around the corner from where we lived ....have attatched some pics of her flowers on the day ....

Last edited:

sheldons

Joined Oct 26, 2011
thank you all for your comments,have now moved away from Bromley and am now in Chatham in Kent.All im waiting on now is her c.o.d which will be after the inquest in March,as they never found out why from her pm she had but they took samples and released her for her funeral.

sheldons

Joined Oct 26, 2011
we have had results from the coroners....apparrently she was very ill,main cause was her Aorta and 1 of the valves not working properly regarding blood supply to her heart.....will know more soon.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
When my brother died they had a list of things that was going to kill him.

I'm just sorry she didn't get help sooner.

debjit625

Joined Apr 17, 2010
Its very sad to hear that.I don't know what else should I say, it must be a very hard time for you...we all are here for you.

And please accept my condolences on the loss of your partner.