just to make a few things clear

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
You put great deal into troll posts with no good answer and obviously not genuine and you enjoy it with preversity.

Recently there is an increase of such threads.

You also nitpick my threads, scare regular people to reply to them and make the place here smell like old farts, maybe you dont recognize it yourself.
You almost never contribute to improve any of my designs, circuits, or software, or even comment properly on them.

I'd like you to:

-Do work on your own and talk about that
-Straighten up or stop using this forum
-Stop entertaining troll threads with no good answer

ESPECIALLY if the answers are already given.

I understand older men may have a desire to lament over specialities long gone from market,
and some of these threads are genuine.

But you make the place smell like a farty classroom and no i dont want to breadboard resistors all over again and use 30 years old technology and dig into assembler.

Innovate or be gone from the market, thats how it is, and many companies cant, closing down.

Corporate nay-sayers, anally, never really worked, never sold a thing, never even tried one of the products, ki lling innovation all the time. I study defunct companies regularily, among other things.

Sure you need automotive cooking IC grading then wonder why its not selling for $20, when it costs $2 from China.

There is no reply required, this is just my opinion, here you have it.

WHY do you cater for idiots?

Oh especially I like it when i write a valid answer, and a regular here is just rephrasing it, such as I had not written it.

Stop talking "we" to me, its individual forum members, I dont respect you until I've seen your gears.

Stop all this F english first language and you cant understand it.

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
Why are you here, if we're all so miserable to you?
not all just a few. I'm working with customers for instance the RGB LED circuit is a request,
and a professional will do the layout for me. I dont particulary like to do it myself, I found.

Isnt it clear I dont want to debate the resistors in the thread? A question is OK but the other replies arent, besides there is evidence its ok to design that way. Which also is ignored.

Its a few regulars who enjoy giving their not always good answers but dont enjoy when others come up with something.
Its the fact they want to appear someone in a bad light, real life doesnt play any role.

Did I ever attack them? Once?
Did they ever show a circuit on the forum? Just one?

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
Is your anger directed at one person or the whole forum in general?
The forum is good its a few individuals, I dont track their user handles i have other things to do.

I tried with resistors 2007 and it was pretty dim, so why I get to read again and again they must be used?
Moreover I think such replies come from people who never built these circuits and particulary not a couple over the years.

I've posted the circuit here to get opinions and ideas for improvement and to demonstrate how to do it.
Not because I cant get it working.

I dont even open 95% of new threads just to read them, but I'd still enjoy to come here.

If there is information what I should change, I will think about it.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
Is your thread in the homework or project area?

I typically visit homework and members lounge. Infrequent excursions in other area. If your thread is elsewhere, post a link.

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
Hey, lighten up! I'm doing the best I can ;)
ok heres my proposal. move the rgb led thread to homework section. i dont feel anger for you.

ive seen a old led board in belfast trainstation, maybe 1/3 brightness in a shadow patch inside

i guess these have resistors.

DONT wind up an electrician with porkies.

Can you improve your business with Ford business model? Just from the SONY book. I dont have books about electronics and dont make schematics.

I seems to be able too, i looked at the old card electrics, and had a plan how to make the neon drive circuit

its a multipurpose converter driving circuit, self adapting and safe current level for high voltage.
Its Awesome how much the LEDS glow from the low current high voltage electron flow.

I havent patentedd it or kept secret or exploitet but made it available to the general public on a technology forum, as well the multiplexing drive code.

Which could be used for Arduino so Im contributing something useful.

You can learn how Arrays patterns are used.
Then I get the back and forth effect by putting a mask over the color pattern.

Just what the customer requested, only takes 20% of the FLASH and half of the RAM.

Attachments

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
Is your anger directed at one person or the whole forum in general?
yes u got it, ANGER

Ive contributed content which was useful for people in other countries. The internet is our window to see each others work, and research.

my dragonsnest blog is research, just to see how it looks like.

Im protesting against PRIVACY VIOLATION.

I have purchased a license to show the model photo on the blog.

People shold never reuse parts of a persons photo without permission. Or you break privacy laws.

Im in public expressing disagree to the practice and want them to bin these files.
THEY HAVE NOT AGREED AND THEY HAVE NO CLUE HOW YOU LOOK LIKE.

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
i wrote the c code in 1 1/2 hours it worked straight away.

Same for the circuit.

Can you do it in that time? I think im a skilled programmer,
even if i dont do it as profession now.

but since I messed with electric parts, I didnt suffer from programmers burnout I look 10 years and more younger without facial hair and tracksuits

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
ADVERT for FORD licensed product = not available from my shop

The point here is the perfection of a photography in sense of light and shadow and authenticy.

So maybe the picture is good but the product isnt or what happens more often the photo is crap but the product is good.DSC03862.JPG DSC03872.JPG DSC03972.JPG DSC03862.JPG DSC03872.JPG DSC03972.JPG DSC03999.JPG

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Wow. Good thing this one has been on my, "Ignore" list for quite a while, or I might fear that I was one of the people that offended him.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
People shold never reuse parts of a persons photo without permission. Or you break privacy laws.
It's up to you to challenge those who are using your photos. You need to start marking your photos identifying them as copyrighted.

Plainly marking your photo will stop some, but not all from using your photos.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Wow. Good thing this one has been on my, "Ignore" list for quite a while, or I might fear that I was one of the people that offended him.
Funny you should mention the ignore list. I can't find it anymore since we switched from vBulletin to XenForo. It was where I kept my troll list.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Hover over your own name in the dark blue line at the top of the page. The box drops down and says, "People you Ignore".

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
I've encountered resistors that get really, really noisy...especially when the debate gets heated. Some of them have a high tolerance when considering ideas different than their own, but they are otherwise incorrigible. I am not a violent person, but there are times I just want to blow them up. Next one that tells me, "V over I", I am just going to show him exactly how much "V" he can handle!