Just testing, first post

leftyretro

Joined Nov 25, 2008
Hello yourself. As you may have already discovered, you'll find some of your friends from Electro-Tech here: Me (Roff), Audioguru, Papabravo, and probably some I forgotten or have different handles, like me.
Hi Ron/Roff;

Yes I've heard others on ET refer to "that other site" so I thought I might check it out.

By the way what part of Idaho do you live in. My wife's brother lives in Pocatello. My wife is from Great Falls, Mt and we usually visit there and in Pocatello a couple of times a year. Long drive from San Francisco bay area, but I do like that part of the country (in the summer only!). She would love for us to move back there now that I'm retired but being born and raised here I just can't handle the winter temperatures there :eek:

Lefty

Ron H

Joined Apr 14, 2005
Hi Ron/Roff;

Yes I've heard others on ET refer to "that other site" so I thought I might check it out.

By the way what part of Idaho do you live in. My wife's brother lives in Pocatello. My wife is from Great Falls, Mt and we usually visit there and in Pocatello a couple of times a year. Long drive from San Francisco bay area, but I do like that part of the country (in the summer only!). She would love for us to move back there now that I'm retired but being born and raised here I just can't handle the winter temperatures there :eek:

Lefty
Hi Lefty,

I'm in Boise. Somewhat better winter weather than Pocatello, but still too cold for my liking. If it wasn't for this damned economy, my wife and the motorhome and I would be in Arizona right now (I'm also retired).
We lived in the SF bay area for many years. We have one kid in Boulder Creek and another in Carmel (along with 5 of our grandkids), so we get down there once or twice a year. We hate the traffic, so the RV stays in Boise on those trips.