Just one line to follow up then locker down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
In a previous thread I was told since I was starting at my flashing radio lights I must have been impaired. The fact is my friend had just given me one of those Sony Radio's with the TV in it and remote controls and all kinds of crap. I played with that thing at every stop light for about a year. I was not impaired at all. At most I just felt relaxed and in a good mood. Thats my defense. Feel free to lock her down. :)

Shortbus knows the score.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
With regards to the thread in question, I apologize if anybody felt that I was trolling them. It was not my intent to illicit an emotional response from anybody. I was just trying to bring levity and inform.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
I 'll tell you why I closed it, since you bring it up. I wasn't offended and no-one reported the thread. In fact, it's very hard to offend me, but I have a public role in this site.

First and foremost, your post was suggesting that doing pot and driving is a safer behaviour than many other socially acceptable behaviours and most of all can easily be misinterpreted.
We have the most serious restrictions I 've ever seen on a site on automotives, how can you expect this one to go by?

Additionally, we 've asked Audioguru to refrain from specific adjectives and you come up with "Emotionally compromised female", "asian" and "teenage male showoff"? Not cool bro, not cool.

Remember, people other than the participants of a thread may read what you write.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
I've crashed my car being a teenage male showoff and I'm married to an asian (that can't drive) so I guess I just feel qualified to speak like that. But others don't know that, so your point is totally valid. I should have thought about that.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Hey I live in FL so we have the sno-birds to deal with. Talk about bad driving. Their older thats fine, but it sux when you have 800,000 people move to the state for 6 months that don't know where anything is.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Yes the older people from north of the mason dixon line come down to FL because in winter its 70f/50f. Since were so close to the equater our light cycle is 12.5 hours of sun in spring 12 hours of sun in winter. I freaked out my first move up north in spring when the sun came up at 5:30am. then didn't set till like 9pm. That freaked me out. I'm used to it being dark till 7am then getting dark at 7pm.
Check it out.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowbird_(people)

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
Need to petition the state to provide free mary jane to the snobirds. Might either help them to drive better or to stay in the condo and listen to Pink Floyd. :)

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Guys, I think the stuff ought to be legalized, but it is an inappropriate subject for this site. It is illegal about everywhere, even if it is legalized in the USA completely.

The subject of illegal drugs is taboo on AAC. The mention of autos in the same sentence even more so.

Status
Not open for further replies.