July 29 is the end.

tracecom

Joined Apr 16, 2010
I just got wind that the end of the world is tomorrow, but nobody is clear on what time it will happen here in West Tennessee. I need to take care of some errands and really need to know the exact time. Please hurry; if it's at midnight tonight CDT, I need to start tonight, but if it's at 11:59 p.m., I can procrastinate for several hours.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
I just got wind that the end of the world is tomorrow, but nobody is clear on what time it will happen here in West Tennessee. I need to take care of some errands and really need to know the exact time. Please hurry; if it's at midnight tonight CDT, I need to start tonight, but if it's at 11:59 p.m., I can procrastinate for several hours.
STATEMENT OF ARMAGEDDON NEWS

Someone is re-uping our videos and saying that the end of the world is July 29th. It seems to have got some publicity in online news sites, who are saying WE said the world would end on the 29th. Nothing is going to happen on July 29th. We have never claimed such a thing, this date is just another false date being promoted online.

John Preacher
Director at Armageddon News
Booking a July 28 flight to Vegas just in case.

tracecom

Joined Apr 16, 2010
STATEMENT OF ARMAGEDDON NEWS

Booking a July 28 flight to Vegas just in case.
I am afraid that preacher guy is trying to fake us out. He probably was told not to tell, but he told and now he wants to take it back to keep from being in trouble.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Besides the final hour is hidden from everything.
It's knowledge is not known to man or any other living thing.

Sinus23

Joined Sep 7, 2013
The day of my brothers birthday!?! We were going to party hard but not annihilating the earth hard...But who knows:cool:

The prophets have spoken.

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Does anyone have the methodology of how this is going down?

Will there be "Best Viewing Points" or is it kind of a global encapsulating thing?
A slow meltdown, a sudden shock, a something else?
Do I wear cargo-shorts or jeans? (no, I won't wear jean shorts).
Also, the preferred beverages (beach sunset/cold white wine sort of thing, street party/beer casual, last minute unplanned urgency/vodka shots).

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
Does anyone have the methodology of how this is going down?

Will there be "Best Viewing Points" or is it kind of a global encapsulating thing?
A slow meltdown, a sudden shock, a something else?
Do I wear cargo-shorts or jeans? (no, I won't wear jean shorts).
Also, the preferred beverages (beach sunset/cold white wine sort of thing, street party/beer casual, last minute unplanned urgency/vodka shots).
The wild pool party is my preferred ending.