Job Posting

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by joeyd999, Apr 27, 2012.

1. joeyd999

Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

Jun 6, 2011
    Question to moderators:

At my company, we have an opening for an electronics technician. Good talent is difficult to find down here in South Florida. Is it OK for me to post a job opening on this board, and if so, in what forum?
  2. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    Off topic, but handle the particulars via PM, not in the open. State the job requirements and other details without getting spammy. No public links please, as this may trigger our spam filters. You will need an approximate location for people to reference.

I may find myself overruled by the other moderators, but off the top of my head I see nothing wrong with it.
  3. loosewire

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    Try the Coconut Creek vocational school,a part of the broward school system.

Also go past the front line of the State employment agency,they have presceened

talent,a visit to the office in person will get you around the no people. In every day

life you don't find electronics techs,the geek guys from the box stores .Cdrive in your

area just got rid of a lot of books,he may have some interest,send him a pm,he's a

member of the forum.
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
  4. VoodooMojo

Nov 28, 2009
    Head Hunters research and recruit prospective talent on networks such as
    Sign up, do not be bashful. List your accomplishments, experience and knowledge about your chosen profession.
    Brag on yourself (but don't lie) because if you don't speak highly of yourself, who will?

Your profile will come up in their searches and you will be contacted.
  5. loosewire

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    VooDoo come to Florida you sound like what Joey is looking for.
  6. loosewire

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    @ Joey,heard on news volunteers of America is tryig to place vets in jobs,

maybe you can find a tech trained by the government in new style electronic.

Google or make some calls,the state employment office may have this info.

Drop by,don't expect to get thru on phone.