Job opening for Arduino/ Raspberry PI projects in XLabz Technologies, Pondicherry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esther326

Joined Nov 21, 2012
Hi,

Are you passionate about electronics? Do you like tinkering with circuits and micro-controllers? Do words like Arduino and Raspberry Pi get you excited? Then XLabz Technologies is looking for YOU!

We are a mobile product development company based out of Pondicherry, India, specializing in apps across platforms like Android, iOS and BlackBerry.

If you want to be a part of exciting projects which involves integration of physical devices with mobile software like Android, then PM me your resume.Or walk into our office with your resume at anytime between 10 A.M. and 7 P.M. from Mondays to Fridays at the following address:

XLabz Technologies,
154/1, Plot No.2,
Green Gardens,
Gokulam Street, (Near the Indian Oil Petrol Bunk)
ECR Road,
Lawspet, Pondicherry 605008,
INDIA.

P.S. We prefer candidates who have hands-on experience working with Arduino boards and/or Raspberry Pi.

Last edited by a moderator:

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
While advertisement isn't allowed in AAC, I believe that job listings can be seen as a form of public service by the site. In that scope, this thread will not be deleted.

However, I censored the e-mail address for protection against the spambots that tread the site. Contact should be made through PMs or the embedded mail client.

I would also like to see the country that the job offering concerns. Since AAC is an international site, there is no "default" country. Please update your address accordingly. Google returns "India" in a search, but you should confirm it.

Esther326

Joined Nov 21, 2012
While advertisement isn't allowed in AAC, I believe that job listings can be seen as a form of public service by the site. In that scope, this thread will not be deleted.

However, I censored the e-mail address for protection against the spambots that tread the site. Contact should be made through PMs or the embedded mail client.

I would also like to see the country that the job offering concerns. Since AAC is an international site, there is no "default" country. Please update your address accordingly. Google returns "India" in a search, but you should confirm it.
Hi. We're sorry if we violated the rules of this forum by posting this message. How do I make changes in the post? There doesn't seem to be an edit option.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Oh, right. You can't edit your post before you post 10 non-offtopic posts. Sorry about that. Just make a new post under this one and I 'll reconcile the changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.