when di jammer on
a device goes normally open to closs and
car will immoblize

kindlly share ur opinions
regards:
hassan siddiqui

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
That would be more difficult that you would probably think. The jamming is usually done on the same frequency that the device is operating on. Therefore, the GPS itself would be detected and kill the car.

hassan siddiqui

Joined Mar 13, 2010
dear
keyless remote control is also
disable with jammer
i hve done an implimnt with keyless remote control system
but it is very high cost

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
I would have to agree. It would have a high cost. The accuracy of the detector would have to be very high to keep it from being triggered from other signals.

Different thieves may use different jammers, and you would have to test for all variants. That would also add to the expense. Also, a thief could walk up to your car with a jammer, causing your car to not operate and could attack you and steal your car. Although the car would be found later, it is a problem that needs to be addressed.

It is a good idea, if you can find a way to do it reliably and cheaply, It would be good.

trader007

Joined Feb 27, 2010
i always thought it would be cool to have your car regularly check in with a dedicated server at your house... that way anytime you cut the internet link your car shuts down after an alarm (so whoever might be driving wont get caught off guard and lose control)

of course, i would add a hidden switch or combo of switches to over-ride the system... just in case it tries to shut YOU off!:D