It's Hard to let go!

HP got the autodafe treatment just for letting some boring scrap stainless pay its freighto_O
Not quite! -- I most understandably received 'the treatment' for asserting that the workers valued money over time when a moment's reflection should have made it clear that they valued the quality time and security afforded by the scrap value! --- Nor, as you are well aware, was that the first time my insensitivity (read ignorance) in that regard has stirred resentment:oops:

Again, I offer sincere apologies to all whom my insensitive remarks offended!

With utmost sincerity
HP

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Not quite! -- I most understandably received 'the treatment' for asserting that the workers valued money over time when a moment's reflection should have made it clear that they valued the quality time and security afforded by the scrap value! --- Nor, as you are well aware, was that the first time my insensitivity (read ignorance) in that regard has stirred resentment:oops:

Again, I offer sincere apologies to all whom my insensitive remarks offended!

With utmost sincerity
HP

Your insensitive remarks don't offend us. It's your lack of willingness to share your financial wealth or the secrets to how you got it with us that pisses us off. :p

Do you think any of use here really want to work just to survive until the day we die? :oops:

Your insensitive remarks don't offend us. It's your lack of willingness to share your financial wealth or the secrets to how you got it with us that pisses us off. :p
At risk of 'parroting' a politician whom I have no desire to align myself with in any way - I must confess that my degree of 'financial comfort' (such that it is) owes far more to good fortune than to foresight, judgement, etc...:oops: Then too, as per the vagaries of 'the human experience', solution of one 'problem' (e.g. attainment of financial independence) tends to beget (or, at very least, 'usher in') another... Wadda world:(

Do you think any of use here really want to work just to survive until the day we die? :oops:
I daresay that's what all of us do - one way or another:(

Very best regards
HP:)