It's all about money!

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
You guys are Awesome! Creating something from so little...I bet you could expand this whole topic into a debate about Immigration, or how corn is pretty much the base of most convenience food, therefore providing little or no nutritional value...sheesh, I never thought a forum could be so entertaining!
Stuff like this is accidental. We like Electronics, but this section of the Forum is just for talk. BS.

Thats all. If your not into electronics. You will be disappointed.

FYI.

kv

THE_RB

Joined Feb 11, 2008
Edit: My first Wife, dated my first boss, once I was out of college, they lived together. I had already divorced her, and it's been 7yrs later. He never knew, I found a bottle of pills with his name, and burned it into my memory.

I watched him work his way through the secretary's. I didn't care. I just knew she got everything, as the wheel spun.
And you did not teach him a lesson? :eek:

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
Don't normally listen to country music, but heard this song and it says it all. By Easton Corbin

"Lovin' You Is Fun"

You’ve got a cousin who’s telling you somethin’
That doesn’t have nothin’ to do with the lovin’ that we’re in, baby
I hear she’s sayin’ this game we’re playin’ should be complicated
If you won’t, I’ll say it, I think she’s crazy, cause

Love don’t have to be a bunch of drama
A bunch of knock-down, drag-outs, crying in the rain
It’s all right to keep it light now mama, don’t you think
We’re having such a good time together and it’s only just begun
My heart’s never smiled so hard
Baby, lovin’ you is fun
It’s fun

I’m walking around all over this town, ten feet off the ground
So happy I found you, baby, I love it
There’s no self-help book on your shelf, you know too well
They’re trying to sell you somethin’ for nothin’, cause

Baby, lovin’ you is fun

Baby, lovin’ you is fun

This ole heart’s never smiled so hard
Lovin’ you is fun
Yeah it’s fun
Yeah it’s fun
Lovin’ you is fun

Only took me 30+ years to learn it.

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
You guys are Awesome! Creating something from so little...I bet you could expand this whole topic into a debate about Immigration, or how corn is pretty much the base of most convenience food, therefore providing little or no nutritional value...sheesh, I never thought a forum could be so entertaining!
This is nothing, wait till you come across some Loosewire stuff:p If you like electronics this is the best place on the web. No flaming allowed, and it's strictly enforced.

Welcome to AAC, jump in and have fun/learn.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
This is nothing, wait till you come across some Loosewire stuff:p If you like electronics this is the best place on the web. No flaming allowed, and it's strictly enforced.

Welcome to AAC, jump in and have fun/learn.
I think I may have scared them away?

Oops.

THE_RB

Joined Feb 11, 2008
People like that, will punished each other, they don't need a lesson, they need a doctor:p

I think people like that are in pain, you can't fix it either. I've tried:rolleyes:
If it was my wife he'd be in pain alright, and NEED a doctor. A facial reconstruction surgeon. ;)

The reason evil a-holes prosper is because good men stand by and do nothing.

And, yes, he could be "fixed". Once he is horribly disfigured he won't be sleeping with any other wives, they will shun him like the loser he really is. :)

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
I realized along time ago, that if she want's to be with you, she will. Otherwise, it's not worth it. Been there done that. I had a John Wayne father, my pride was large and my honor was not to be taking lightly. If I allow myself to get that angry. All hell breaks loose.

I wouldn't know when to quit. I already sent one guy to hospital, he shot me with a blank gun in the rib cage. I took the butt of my army knife and whipped him with it. Then I took the gun away and whipped him. His friend was sent running for the police.

I almost went to jail, but the Judge learned he shot me first.

It's not worth it, I can find girls like buying cotton candy at a carnival. Even at my age;)

Edit: She was the problem not him or them. I let it fly away and found one that was twice as much fun too!

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Been there, done that. The first wife's boyfriend, I took the head off the hammer so I wouldn't actually kill him. The second wife's boyfriend told me, "A woman who would cheat with me would never cheat on me." I just told him he had a lot to learn and welcome to her. I hadn't caught up with the credit cards since the day I married her.

Long ago and far away I had a wonderful marriage, but that was because I was completely oblivious.

THE_RB

Joined Feb 11, 2008
I think American males have become completely neutered. Whatever happened to the Clint Eastwoods of the country?

Everyone is so scared they "might get in trouble" there are no real men left. Except the guy screwing everyone's wife... ;)

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Strange set of values there, RB. I never thought, "screwing somebody else's wife" was an admirable thing to do. I can say that of all the married couples I've known for even a few years, I know for sure that every wife cheated. I guess that means there are still plenty of "real men" left in America, but I'm not one of them. Apparently I have, "morals".

As far as, "getting into trouble", the laws here say women are equal. They have the right to violate their marriage vows and I have the right to divorce them. Wherever they went, I can only hope they got a good job or another fool to support them in between liaisons with real men.

I know why the statistics are skewed in this case. You see, I wouldn't have a "real man" for a friend. If I did, I would meet his wife and possibly find a person that knows how hurtful this behavior is, and would refrain from acting like a "real woman". As long as I don't allow real men around me, I only see the other side of the coin.

Last edited:

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Strange set of values there, RB. I never thought, "screwing somebody else's wife" was an admirable thing to do. I can say that of all the married couples I've known for even a few years, I know for sure that every wife cheated. I guess that means there are still plenty of "real men" left in America, but I'm not one of them. Apparently I have, "morals".

As far as, "getting into trouble", the laws here say women are equal. They have the right to violate their marriage vows and I have the right to divorce them. Wherever they went, I can only hope they got a good job or another fool to support them in between liaisons with real men.

I know why the statistics are skewed in this case. You see, I wouldn't have a "real man" for a friend. If I did, I would meet his wife and possibly find a person that knows how hurtful this behavior is, and would refrain from acting like a "real woman". As long as I don't allow real men around me, I only see the other side of the coin.
No, your right on, #12, but I'm not sure that's how he meant it. It sounded like he was referring to it as wrong. Plus, he felt someone needed to stop it, or needed to stand against it.

RB, l have been reading your posts, longer than I can remember.

Don't get me wrong, I've been there done that, it's not worth it. The fight or flight response to danger is programmed into us, and is only to protect ourself's, not to be used in this way.

I have chosen to move on and to do so, Has led me to find, that there is more pudding in the pie.

I do understand, and back then, it was is my wheelhouse.

kv

Edit: I ended the circle of violence, in my genetic code.

Last edited:

THE_RB

Joined Feb 11, 2008
(post deleted)

I apologise to Killivolt, #12 and everyone for discussing personal issues, I was oblivious and insensitive to the fact that something that was just a thought experiment to me (a predatory boss using his power to sleep with all his female employees etc) was also a very personal and real thing for someone else. I spoke without considering other people's feelings and that is the action of a jerk, sorry.

Last edited:

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Apology accepted.

I recently had a PM with Geo about the difference between the American Government and American people. They are 2 very different animals. Now, I'm having a discussion about the difference between a Hollywood stereotype and real American people. What can I say? It's sad that people all over the planet think American people resemble Hollywood stereotypes or that the American people understand or approve of the actions of the American Government. One of them makes no effort whatsoever to represent any reasonable picture of the world or the people in it, and the other one is Hollywood film producers.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Hey, 12. Your walking a thin line. [Sar] You just mentioned poli....I didn't here it, it was subliminal:)[/Sar]

Last edited:

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
RB, your good with me, I don't bruise easily. You're alway ok with me.

I didn't read into it at all.

Your Friend always,

kv

Edit: FYI, My Friends are my Friends always, other people I don't know, are on the watch list.