ISM Transmitter

yellowcloud

Joined Jun 30, 2013
Good day!

I am studying about ISM or The industrial, scientific and medical radio bands.

and I am looking for a circuit that can transmit a plain ISM signal (say plain sine wave) and also for a circuit that receives it in a distance and recover the plain sine wave when i project it to a oscilloscope.

And reference and circuit that can help me do this circuit can be a big help for me.

THANKS! :)

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Go read about AM and FM radio and how they work, how they lay the content wave (usually audio) onto the RF carrier wave and retrieve it on the other end. There are lots of good references out there.

What frequencies are these bands? [nevermind, there's a wiki]

yellowcloud

Joined Jun 30, 2013
thanks for the reply sir..

i was searching and reading about the topic and i had discovered that it can be easily done. now my problem is that the power of my receiver..

is there any way to power up my receiver using the received signal on my antenna? and not to have any supply or battery on it?

thanks again!

Ramussons

Joined May 3, 2013
thanks for the reply sir..

i was searching and reading about the topic and i had discovered that it can be easily done. now my problem is that the power of my receiver..

is there any way to power up my receiver using the received signal on my antenna? and not to have any supply or battery on it?

thanks again!
There's a lot of study that's been done powering devices thru' radio waves.
Google for charge + batteries + with + wifi

Ramesh

yellowcloud

Joined Jun 30, 2013
There's a lot of study that's been done powering devices thru' radio waves.
Google for charge + batteries + with + wifi

Ramesh

:D thanks sir.. i will look at these.. i really want to power up something with radio waves. these could really be a big help with my project study.

I was wondering if there are any passive device that can be powered up by a little voltage?