ISIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronv

Joined Nov 12, 2008
The terrorist are already here, as proven in California. We should not let more unknown immigrants into the US until we have a better way of vetting them. We are at war with an enemy that has stated that they will kill us. Less unknowns immigrants in the US equals better odds at finding and stopping the terrorist that are here now.

I wish Trump would have been a little more tactful with his statement.

The media only wants to make a poorly made comment worse. The media is not our friend in the fight against ISIS.
Yes, I guess they win. We are afraid. I guess I should have know that. That's what they have been telling me on tv. :(

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
We are not turning down our morality, We are turning down our trust, until we can feel safe enough to trust.

This is good and proper.

profbuxton

Joined Feb 21, 2014
With regard to ISIS, I would like to know who is buying the oil they are flogging off to fund their war. Putin got his jet shot down cos Turks were pissed off cos he shot up oil tankers from ISIS going to Turkey, so I heard.(unproven). If not Turks someone must be buying the oil.Be interesting to find out who?
I also note that ISIS has not yet had a go at Israel, which I find strange seeing they are supposed to be anti-semitic (anti all others actually).

ronv

Joined Nov 12, 2008

We should be afraid, only a fool won't be but being afraid doesn't mean we can't act to eliminate the threat.
We didn't do anything for the kids of Sandyhook. why these guys. I think its because we think they are different.
Would you export the Muslims in this country? That's what it would have taken.
But @joeyd999 It's not me afraid of them.

ronv

Joined Nov 12, 2008
With regard to ISIS, I would like to know who is buying the oil they are flogging off to fund their war. Putin got his jet shot down cos Turks were pissed off cos he shot up oil tankers from ISIS going to Turkey, so I heard.(unproven). If not Turks someone must be buying the oil.Be interesting to find out who?
I also note that ISIS has not yet had a go at Israel, which I find strange seeing they are supposed to be anti-semitic (anti all others actually).
Actually, I think a lot of people are buying it including the Turks. I think even Assad buys it. (funny what you do when you don't have enough oil)
I'm not sure ISIS has a big beef with Israel, it is more an uprising of the Sunnis in Iraq. You will notice they try to hold their land and don't have a lot of trouble doing it.
Speaking of the Turks - they have a problem with us arming the Kurds. That's another little kink in the plans.

Lestraveled

Joined May 19, 2014
Israel is a much more "hardened" society. Their teachers carry guns. All citizens are required to serve 3 years for men and two years for women in the military. They make some of the finest weapons in the world. They may have screwed up their last little soiree against the Palestinians but I would not want to piss them off.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
We didn't do anything for the kids of Sandyhook. why these guys. I think its because we think they are different.
Would you export the Muslims in this country? That's what it would have taken.
But @joeyd999 It's not me afraid of them.
These people (ISIS) are not insane. They are different from the crazy sick person who murdered those children. The gap in motivation between that and the ISIS terror of them being good and the rest of the world (including most Muslims) evil is about as wide as it gets.

I would export any Muslim non-citizen in the country who expressed allegiance to ISIS.

I'm afraid of what they have done and will do to innocent people in this county. My fear is not personal, I'm afraid for what this county will need to do and the people who will die getting it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.