Is this true ?

jimkeith

Joined Oct 26, 2011
I don't understand the whole High Fructose Corn Syrup thing. My grandmother and mother used Karo Syrup in baking for years.
Karo corn syrup is the real thing from a century past.

HFCS is close to cane sugar, but manufactured from genetically modified corn, processed by genetically modified bacteria (I think)--has full complement of herbicide/pesticide contaminants etc. Then added to virtually every soft drink in USA except for diet drinks containing aspartame--do not get me going on that one...

jimkeith

Joined Oct 26, 2011
I had a very nice vacation in Cuba because there were no boisterous Americans there (also no guns).
I noticed many poor people in Cuba living in trailers just like many poor Americans.
I did not notice communism in Cuba.
Glad you had a nice vacation there--would like to visit Cuba myself.

For good reason slaves have no guns--unfortunately, the same is coming to all of North America--will soon all be slaves when the globalist bankers have their way.

Check out this link on the UN Small Arms Treaty:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2850326/posts

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Karo corn syrup is the real thing from a century past.

HFCS is close to cane sugar, but manufactured from genetically modified corn, processed by genetically modified bacteria (I think)--has full complement of herbicide/pesticide contaminants etc. Then added to virtually every soft drink in USA except for diet drinks containing aspartame--do not get me going on that one...
Well if you don't, I will. Anyone who uses aspartame as a substitute sweetener need to have their head examined. NutraSweet Company was owned by Monsanto, the same company that manufactures Roundup, a herbicide. Remember, all these drug and chemical companies are not there to protect our health, they are there to make money.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
I had a very nice vacation in Cuba because there were no boisterous Americans there (also no guns).
I noticed many poor people in Cuba living in trailers just like many poor Americans.
I did not notice communism in Cuba.
Cuba - Canadians' #2 vacation destination after Phoenix AZ, is that right? That's the trend I observed while working in Alberta; Every time I turned around, one of the boistrous Canadian shop workers were putting away their guns, loading up with sunscreen, and heading off to Cuba or Phoenix.
I hope that wasn't too generalized.

twister007

Joined Feb 29, 2012
Well if you don't, I will. Anyone who uses aspartame as a substitute sweetener need to have their head examined. NutraSweet Company was owned by Monsanto, the same company that manufactures Roundup, a herbicide. Remember, all these drug and chemical companies are not there to protect our health, they are there to make money.
I heard that corn has been crossed with a spider gene and that make the corn produce it's own poison. I know for sure that it will kill root worms and also corn smut, a fungus that grows on the ear.
Many farmers of today aren't the same class as our fathers and grandfathers. They only love money and don't care if anyone is hurt by their products. They don't till the ground much anymore. They just plant the seed and spray the ground with weed killer. Then they go back in the house and drink beer for the rest of the summer, and once in a while stagger out and turn on the sprinklers.
This year they approved genetic modified sugar beets, and sweet corn too! So now the poison will be in the corn syrup and also the sugar.
We used to have super markets, now we have super poisoned markets. The dumbed down public will keep on buying it no matter what you tell them. Most people seem to be under some kind of spell.

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
I don't know anybody who drinks diet soft drinks with Aspartame as its sweetener.
But I know many people who drink normal soft drinks that have tonnes of sugar in them.
I think the very high consumption of sugar is killing many people.

Do away with sweeteners. Drink vinegar.;)

jimkeith

Joined Oct 26, 2011
Thanks for reminding me about the connection between Dondald Rumsfeld and NutraSweet.

Here is another reminder why you definitely have to stop drinking diet soft drinks (pop):

Heart Danger in Diet Drinks

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/299327/Heart-danger-in-diet-drinks
Thanks for this one--never knew this about heart disease--must be getting covered up here.

While excess sugar consumption is definitely not recommended, it is at least a natural substance.

Regarding diet beverages, I have observed that literally TONS of obese people LIVE on this stuff--puns intended!

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
Obese people do not know ANYTHING about nutrition. They think that if they drink gallons of diet soft drinks then they can eat millions of callories, not do any excercise and still lose weight.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Obese people do not know ANYTHING about nutrition. They think that if they drink gallons of diet soft drinks then they can eat millions of callories, not do any excercise and still lose weight.
They also think that being obese gives them the right to ride the motorized shopping cart through walmart. When I see someone who is too fat to walk in their quest for more food it makes me sick. Someone who is too fat to walk is probably too fat to work. I'm probably feeding them with my tax dollars. Yes, I'm being judgmental, and I feel totally justified in being so.

bountyhunter

Joined Sep 7, 2009
My wife is the director of cardiac services at the county hospital. Some years back they had to buy "double wide" wheelchairs for the patients because they have gotten so huge they can't fit into a normal size chair.

Many of the patients are so fat they can not put them on the scanner table which was only designed to handle 400 pounds maximum.

We are turning into a nation of cows.

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
Cuba does not want obese Americans to go there. How would they get there? An airplane or boat would tip over from their excessive weight.

Have you noticed that buffet restaurants (all the garbage you can eat) attract obese people? Also McDonalds.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Cuba does not want obese Americans to go there. How would they get there? An airplane or boat would tip over from their excessive weight.

Have you noticed that buffet restaurants (all the garbage you can eat) attract obese people? Also McDonalds.
What's Cuba's stance on obese Canadians? Is just obesity in general, or is it when obesity is coupled with 'American' that it becomes offensive to them?