Is this true

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by R!f@@, Aug 19, 2010.

1. R!f@@

Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

Apr 2, 2009
    Any one here or any member ever have seen this tomb in person

[​IMG]

I just like to know if this dude is still decomposing after 1000 of years

2. retched

AAC Fanatic!

Dec 5, 2009
    Yes. He will still be decomposing until there is NOTHING left. ;)

3. Markd77

Sep 7, 2009
    It's a very slow process because the humitity is almost zero and the body was very carefully preserved after death. His skin must be like leather.

4. jpanhalt

AAC Fanatic!

Jan 18, 2008
    Even in off topic, this forum tends to stay clear of religion and politics, except for the briefest of encounters. I do not see the relationship between that particular scripture and this mummy. Continuing on in that section of the quran,

This is a very sensitive time in America and much of the world as we wrestle with a new (to our generation) type of warfare. At this point, I think the moderators should exercise a rule about such unrelated proselytizing.

John

5. R!f@@

Apr 2, 2009
    It is the picture I am interested in. I got the picture from the net.
    Just thought I ask around if any one has seen this one.
    I did not put the Quran writing in the picture John.

As for Politics. My work is connected to it. You all can stay out of politics but I cannot even though I try.

Sorry to disappoint you.
    Off topic is to chat in off topic. I do not see any reason that I am proselytizing.

Are you scared john ;).
    I think you are questioning ur faith.

Besides, if the Mod's ask me to stop posting such things, I won't but I cannot say for sure about politics as I am in the middle of a political warfare.

6. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    When this thread came up I foresaw problems...

My Q & Your A by Me

I could see where it was going from square one. Religion is a dangerous subject anywhere, people kill over it (even when their religion says they shouldn't). It is not limited to any faith either, it is a firm part of the human psyche.

This is an electronics (and technology) site 1st and foremost. We get along because of common interests for the most part. I'd hate to see that disrupted.

No, it is not possible to discuss religion in a rational manner, any more than politics. It isn't science, it is faith, something that is intensely personal to every person. If I build up my faith I am tearing yours down, or that is the perception, no getting around it. So I don't go there.

7. R!f@@

Apr 2, 2009
    No one here can tear down my faith and I am the only one I think the likes of that none of you have ever met.
    What I say is always the truth. I do not propagate any lies about you or any other.

My Q concerns things that I like to know from people like who are different than others.
    Gaining knowledge and sharing them is one fundamentals of my faith and when you all have it, it arises a lot of questions in me abt faith and how well u truly know it.

It is an off topic, if you don't like it just ignore it. And it will fade away in the midst of time.
    But I can assure you that what I ask concerns you more than me.
    I think you are less confident in faith than I am in mine.
    I am strong and have a firm belief in what you believe.

This thread is that I like to see that guy in the coffin. And want to know who has seen it. If you said you have , I would believe you. That is faith and trust I have.

8. jpanhalt

AAC Fanatic!

Jan 18, 2008
    Rifaa,

You posted the picture with a scripture that, in context, promotes killing non-Muslims. We have no way of knowing your motive in doing so.

As for my own faith, I am not worried. Why would you think I would be?

John

9. Markd77

Sep 7, 2009
    The way I'd interpret it is Riffa saw the picture and posted it. I suppose he could have searched for another one without the quote on it. I didn't pay much attention to it and don't find the quote on the picture offensive in any way.

10. loosewire

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    Who Is the greatest human being on Earth,just stating words In my opinion
    that could be Loosewire.We are a tight group of members,the word Is human.
    I would not put myself for less.You have to stand up for your position In this world
    as a matter of speaking words Why not debate and be the best.We laught at the
    humor,why do we have sit on the fence when we face a member with a point of view
    that we know as well as we can know anyone online Does Every one have to be
    humorous all the time.You don't judge a member by one post..What about walking
    In some ones shoes.The Moderators see us as human beings from all over the world,
    lets talk this out without getting too excited,speak up In away that we learn
    something about this world.Where are the Intelligent questions the reasons we have to react to
    thoughts.Do you think that any one on this Forum would harm you .We all have our
    Island,the Internet take us to places that we should stay a way from,we have to
    make the choices.Post die like the mummy,do we have to kill the forum with our reactions.
    If you have fear go away fast,come back slow.Give It some thought.
    Be kind to one another In these troubled times. You have to view the world Man to
    Man.This post may never make the board,I may be timed out

11. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    @ R!F@@
    If your interested in this kinda stuff I highly suggest you read a book I had as a kid called "Bog Man" and search out the title. People get killed and thrown or drown in the bogs. Its pretty much a preservent so they pull people out of em that are 100's and 1000's of years old in great condition. The book was spectacualar but I'm not sure you can find it anymore. Heres a link to a bog man site though.
    http://www.mesh5.com/tension/febmarch/bog.htm

R!f@@ likes this.
  12. Markd77

Sep 7, 2009
    R!f@@ likes this.
  13. loosewire

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    The story of the Ice Man In context can be the greatest
    thing to happen,because of all the Information received.
    The location and the history.How many members are unware
    of that story Is the proper question.A history lesson still
    unfolding And suspected violent death.It gives us a chance
    to use all the real science of today.A mans life what could
    be more of a moving experience. A memorial has been put
    on the site.A real man of the past. Its an example to prove
    of other real men and women of the past and our belief
    that we hold.

14. R!f@@

Apr 2, 2009
    I like you lot, very much and I consider every one here that I chat with are good honorable friends.
    I am against killing of any human. It involves everybody. You can only kill if that being becomes a threat to u, or ur family.

As for the picture I wonder how old is the dude in the picture and is it a wax figure.

John
    I admire you and respect you and I pray for u and ur family.

15. R!f@@

Apr 2, 2009
    by the way loosewire
    Ur inbos is full.
    U have delete old messages so that I can send new ones

16. retched

AAC Fanatic!

Dec 5, 2009
    EWWW.. you talk to loosewire? privately? eww..

just kidding ;)

17. someonesdad

Jul 7, 2009
    I don't know if he is, but Beethoven sure is... :p