Is there anybody going to shanghai recently

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by happyganl, Mar 3, 2011.

1. happyganl

Thread Starter Active Member

Dec 17, 2009
    I am going there for an electron exhibit

2. loosewire

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    You will be coming to America,there will be nothing to stop you.
    Its only a matter of time,It is mean't to be. Your life mission will
    bring you. Things are changeing fast in this world and you are
    moving in that direction. Some one,some way will say to you
    we need you to go to America or England. The world is at yours
    to enjoy.

3. happyganl

Dec 17, 2009
    thanks.
    nobody?:p

4. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    I'm a stay at home type myself.

5. spinnaker

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 29, 2009
    A friend of mine visited a few years ago. He asked me if I wanted to go but I told him no because it was only a one week visit. I thought it was a long trip just for one week. I was worried that it would take me more than a couple of days to get used to the time change. When I travel to Europe it takes me at least a day to get used to the time change.

I was sorry I did not go. It was a very good opportunity. Very cheap at only $1,200 U.S. with airfare, hotel and food all included.

But I think if I ever did go, I would want to stay with someone that lives there and not be a tourist. In the U.S. and Europe we have Couchsurfing.com. I am not sure if China participates. The organization gives an excellent opportunity for people of different countries and cultures to interact. It is funny that you will find that people all over the world might speak different languages, have different customs and eat different food but other than that they are the pretty much the same.

If you ever travel to Europe or the Americas, I strongly suggest that you check out the organization.

6. happyganl

Dec 17, 2009
    I heard of this site,and I decied to register and see what happening:D

7. loosewire

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    I talked with someone that returned from 6 week cruise,he is showing me pictures
    tomorrow. He mentioned Shanghai,I will let you know. He said it was a very friendly
    city. I have been looking at all the china pictures I can find,you represent the best
    of China, you are the most beauiful lady in China.I am not saying that to make you
    feel good.If that was your picture any one on the Forum will agree.You have a lot
    charm,natural beauty.It Is hard to find words,out of millions you come into our
    world. When you started this post who would have ever thought this would happen.
    Only In China the home of the Bird Nest the Great Wall and Happyganl and that
    Walkway you selected.

8. happyganl

Dec 17, 2009
    wa ,I just think overstate very much ,dont prize me so much,please;)