Is there any way of voting against someone without voting FOR someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Trump: It was on television. I saw it.
Well he's right, there are infact videos of that being done, as it was reported by many US and foreign news centers at the time and since, that can be found online today confirming what he said with very little effort. :rolleyes:

Sounds totally plausible and likely valid to me being it is confirmable by anyone willing to spend 2 minutes looking for proof.

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
I remember seeing the cheering the first time around, just as Trump did. I'm surprised controversy over this ever became a thing, but I guess that's what Stephanopoulos and his ilk are good at.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
http://www.wsj.com/articles/fbi-director-james-comey-to-testify-before-congress-1484044204

Now we hear the truth about RNC 'hacking'. It's the old 'dead' domain with emails and data from Abe Lincoln. So the Russian did not hack the 'RNC' during the election and not leak the information in a master plan to hurt Hillary Clinton and help Trump. No wonder the FBI didn't originally agree with the released report.
“There were successful penetrations of some groups and campaigns, particularly at the state level on the Republican side of the aisle, and some limited penetration of old [Republican National Committee] domains,’’ Mr. Comey said.

Those domains, he added, “were no longer in use’’ at the time of the hack. “Information was harvested from there, but it was old stuff,’’ Mr. Comey said. “We did not develop any evidence that the Trump campaign or the current RNC was successfully hacked.’’
Mr. Comey also testified that as the FBI probed the alleged Russian hacking, DNC officials didn’t allow agents to access the committee’s servers, instead hiring a cybersecurity firm with close ties to the FBI to examine the servers and provide the evidence to the bureau.

Mr. Comey said the FBI always prefers to examine such items itself, and that he didn’t know why the Democratic officials didn’t give the bureau access.
Remember this was a justification for the "harm Hillary Clinton’s chances and promote Donald J. Trump" “high confidence” assessment. NSA knew this was bunk with their "moderate confidence" coin-flip true/false assessment.

The story then:
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/09/us/obama-russia-election-hack.html
WASHINGTON — American intelligence agencies have concluded with “high confidence” that Russia acted covertly in the latter stages of the presidential campaign to harm Hillary Clinton’s chances and promote Donald J. Trump, according to senior administration officials.

They based that conclusion, in part, on another finding — which they say was also reached with high confidence — that the Russians hacked the Republican National Committee’s computer systems in addition to their attacks on Democratic organizations, but did not release whatever information they gleaned from the Republican networks.
Today's story:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/us/politics/russia-hack-hearing-clapper-rogers-brennan.html
While Mr. Comey did not go into detail, he appeared to be referring to a Russian-led attack on a contractor in Tennessee used by the Republican committee.

Federal investigators, speaking on background, have said that a single email server used by that contractor had been penetrated. But it was going out of service, and contained outdated material that the Russians probably found of little value. People with direct knowledge of the server’s contents said it had been used by Senators Lindsey Graham and John McCain.

A congressional aide in Senator Graham’s office said the hacking of the email server in question occurred in June 2016. The Graham campaign was using the server to send news clips and campaign releases, the aide said.

Pressed on the issue by Senator Susan Collins, Republican of Maine, Mr. Comey said Tuesday that there was “evidence of hacking directed at the state level” and at the R.N.C., “but that it was old stuff.” He said there was no evidence “that the current R.N.C.” or the Trump campaign had been hacked.

Last edited:

ronv

Joined Nov 12, 2008
http://www.wsj.com/articles/fbi-director-james-comey-to-testify-before-congress-1484044204

Now we hear the truth about RNC 'hacking'. It's the old 'dead' domain with emails and data from Abe Lincoln. So the Russian did not hack the 'RNC' during the election and not leak the information in a master plan to hurt Hillary Clinton and help Trump. No wonder the FBI didn't originally agree with the released report.

Remember this was a justification for the "harm Hillary Clinton’s chances and promote Donald J. Trump" “high confidence” assessment. NSA knew this was bunk with their "moderate confidence" coin-flip true/false assessment.

The story then:
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/09/us/obama-russia-election-hack.html

Today's story:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/us/politics/russia-hack-hearing-clapper-rogers-brennan.html
From your link:
After receiving his briefing, Mr. Trump acknowledged for the first time that Russia had sought to hack into the Democratic National Committee’s computer systems.
Edit:
Comey's funny of the day at the hearings:
We will nether confirm or deny pending investigations.
Even the stodgy old senators thought that one was funny.:D

Last edited:

Sinus23

Joined Sep 7, 2013
Thank you to Obama for making Trump, and subsequently this, possible.

Yeah and the government formed in 2013 in Iceland that had to resign in 2016 was the cause of the sudden increase in tourists visits.

Taking all the credit and milking it until it's dry. Smh

The good news is that when plateau happens there will be plenty of hotel rooms that can be rented for a whole month cheap.

Bubble forming again.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
From your link:
After receiving his briefing, Mr. Trump acknowledged for the first time that Russia had sought to hack into the Democratic National Committee’s computer systems.
Edit:
Comey's funny of the day at the hearings:
We will nether confirm or deny pending investigations.
Even the stodgy old senators thought that one was funny.:D
I've always said Russia was hacking everybody and anybody and it was Trumps ego that prevented him from saying that (the DNC system was penetrated because of idiotic security not because of state level hacking expertise) Any “high confidence” conclusions on motives are just wild @$$ politically driven guesses

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
I think you will find those clips are from East Jerusalem. Not New Jersey. If you find one from New Jersey please post a link.
There were a few stories about men smiling and celebrating in New Jersey after 9/11.

It turns out that some in the news were Israeli intelligence operatives. Pretty sure they were watching radical Islamic's in the area.
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885&page=1

She grabbed her binoculars and watched the destruction unfolding in lower Manhattan. But as she watched the disaster, something else caught her eye.

Maria says she saw three young men kneeling on the roof of a white van in the parking lot of her apartment building. "They seemed to be taking a movie," Maria said.

The men were taking video or photos of themselves with the World Trade Center burning in the background, she said. What struck Maria were the expressions on the men's faces. "They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was very strange," she said.

She found the behavior so suspicious that she wrote down the license plate number of the van and called the police. Before long, the FBI was also on the scene, and a statewide bulletin was issued on the van.

The plate number was traced to a van owned by a company called Urban Moving. Around 4 p.m. on Sept. 11, the van was spotted on a service road off Route 3, near New Jersey's Giants Stadium. A police officer pulled the van over, finding five men, between 22 and 27 years old, in the vehicle. The men were taken out of the van at gunpoint and handcuffed by police.

The arresting officers said they saw a lot that aroused their suspicion about the men. One of the passengers had $4,700 in cash hidden in his sock. Another was carrying two foreign passports. A box cutter was found in the van. But perhaps the biggest surprise for the officers came when the five men identified themselves as Israeli citizens.

Last edited:

Sinus23

Joined Sep 7, 2013
About 9/11. I saw the second tower being hit and collapse live on TV.

What struck me then and still does is that this news footage was played more often than any other news footage I've seen, in a 24 hour frame.

Like nothing this big had happened anywhere in the world after I was born!

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009

Sinus23

Joined Sep 7, 2013
Next election the democratic nominee should drown any "stuff" that the reps can throw at them with even more outrageous "stuff" .

Remember to grab them by the Cashew nuts next time.

Don't forget to deny doing so and thus idiocracy is finally complete.

ronv

Joined Nov 12, 2008
Wow, the incoming supreme leader really is good! He's even got a time machine, went back to 2015 to make Fiat/Chrysler keep jobs in the US. I'm really starting to like what he's capable of.

Donald J. Trump Verified account ‏@realDonaldTrump
Ford said last week that it will expand in Michigan and U.S. instead of building a BILLION dollar plant in Mexico. Thank you Ford & Fiat C!

Oh, wait -
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...s-suvs-trucks-sergio-marchionne-a7517986.html
You gotta run those thru the Trump translator.:D
Edit: Ran it thru.:)
I didn't have anything to do with this, but it sounds good, so I'll try to steal a little credit for it.
Thanks Ford & Fiat.

Last edited:

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
God, I hope Putin doesn't have pictures of him grabbing one of them by the wookie.
There are stories that are so obviously fakes even a place like Mother Jones won't run them.

"Even Donald Trump deserves journalistic fairness," tweeted David Corn, Mother Jones' Washington Bureau chief.

Status
Not open for further replies.