is my assumption correct!

Discussion in 'Wireless & RF Design' started by aj_silverthunder, Nov 17, 2009.

1. aj_silverthunder

Thread Starter Active Member

Jun 6, 2009
  2. aj_silverthunder

Jun 6, 2009
    please help me guys!

3. BMorse

Sep 26, 2009
    They are connected! Do you see the - sign by the battery symbol?? That IS Ground......

4. BMorse

Sep 26, 2009
    Learn to read schematics and learn some basic electronic stuff before you go about trying to build stuff.... You can not read circuit schematics, You can not use google to find your own answers, You don't even know how PCB's are made, you do not know how to solder,.... Is there anything you do know??? Or are you expecting everyone to do the work for you?? Would you like me to build the whole thing for you???

Try things on your own, before asking questions that are unnecessary........

5. aj_silverthunder

Jun 6, 2009
    sorry,what all the matters u said that i dont know,for gods sake,i know all that basics.i just wanted to confirm,and u know that images were created by me.

6. aj_silverthunder

Jun 6, 2009
    Those circuits were created by me !i just wanted to confirm that am i right!as i am a computer software engineer,i am studying electronics from 8 months on my own in my home,i had a doubt on ground in the schematics,so i asked u that doubt!if i had irritated u please please forgive me,please bmorse

7. ELECTRONERD

May 26, 2009
    aj silverthunder,

Don't worry about a thing, everyone has just been a little frustrated with all your posts lately. Try to ask the same general questions on threads you deem similar. Your assumptions are correct, BTW. Whenever you see that ground symbol, you can connect it to the negative ternimal of a power source.

Austin

8. aj_silverthunder

Jun 6, 2009
    thanks a lot friend,every one was scolding me indirectly ,i was trying to clear my doubts and learn.so i need all u r help.and please forgive me if i have irritated u !

9. ELECTRONERD

May 26, 2009
    There's nothing I need to forgive aj_silverthunder, I admire your motivation to learn and verify your conjectures. I do, however, have one suggestion; try researching the internet extensively regarding electronics via the internet. Many of the questions you have asked can be answered by means of AAC's e-book and by a multitude of other resources online.

Austin

10. aj_silverthunder

Jun 6, 2009
    guys how do they select the RF choke,i mean on what parameters do u select the value of the RF choke.like the power supply,voltage,etc...please help me !