Is it true one member lives here???

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
When the iguana's start breaking windsheilds and setting off car alarms you'll knows it a GW winter. For those uninformed GW is causing FL to have the coldest winter's we've ever had. This in turn has closed most fisheries for the year, and presents a big problem with 20 lb iguana's that climb up in tree's to goto sleep. When they go below 28f they freeze and fall out of the tree's hitting cars denting hoods, breaking windsheilds, and setting off car alarms all night. We'll see, last year was the first one. Oh and when it thaws out these things come back to life and scurry off.

You...........got.............to..be..............kiddin!!

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
At least somebody is in charge and taking actions! Wish somebody could take action like that here...
I think you have it backwards..

The offical was bringing drugs into the country.

They have RED passports signifying their status.

The drug dog smelled the drugs and was doing what it was trained to do.

The official was pissed because he almost got caught, so they changed the law so it wouldn't happen again.

Thats corrupt my friend.

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
I think you have it backwards..

The offical was bringing drugs into the country.

They have RED passports signifying their status.

The drug dog smelled the drugs and was doing what it was trained to do.

The official was pissed because he almost got caught, so they changed the law so it wouldn't happen again.

Thats corrupt my friend.

No, no, no. I got the part with the dog, and the govs taking drugs "home". Its wrong, and doing drugs is wrong, at least in my opinion. But what I meant was somebody taking action. Was it right or wrong? My point is: they did something.

Here I see lots of people in charge taking no action. Sitting on the fence watching. Spineless....

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
Thats corrupt my friend.
Oh, I don't know. Our Secretary of State said she wouldn't allow her bra to be searched.* I wonder what she's packin?

On a kinder note, she looks absolutely haggard. I'll give even odds she gets chopped over the WikiLeaks thing. I even feel a little sorry for her.

John

*(She added as an afterthought, "not if I can avoid it," and of course she can.)

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009

You...........got.............to..be..............kiddin!!
Nope....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCEEY5ymC1Q
This is also why all the Python stuff you see on TV is BS. With the cold snaps it killed nearly all the pythons south of orlando. We get iguana's up to here in Tampa too, but nothing like S. Florida where they are a really bad problem. We just see a couple every year here. Anyways the pythons could be a big success in FL filling a mid level prey gap since we killed off all the Bob Cats, and Panthers. Unfortunately in the glades we now have cobra's, gaboon vipers, anaconda's, and everything in between. Were only seeing large populations of Burmese and Indian Rock pythons. Most of the venomous cobra's and vipers are rare but they are out there. It happened when the hurricane hit and washed all the reptile nurseries into the glades. One place had 5000 Burmese hatchlings that got loose. Oh and in asia python meat goes for $70 lb + the hide. So pythons in FL may not be too bad after all.

Last edited:

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
No, no, no. I got the part with the dog, and the govs taking drugs "home". Its wrong, and doing drugs is wrong, at least in my opinion. But what I meant was somebody taking action. Was it right or wrong? My point is: they did something.

Here I see lots of people in charge taking no action. Sitting on the fence watching. Spineless....
They didnt do anything for the people!

They made it EASIER for officials to get drugs into the country! Not citizens!

They still lock up anyone else!

They didn't change the drug laws, they made it Illegal to have dogs on the island!

Last edited:

happyganl

Joined Dec 17, 2009
yes, beautiful truely....
but
yesterday night,when I reply this thread,the computer screen went black suddenly,displayed nothing,backlight is ok.its appeared other part all worked well.
reboot many times,didnt work. Type is hp dv2726:(

Blackbull

Joined Jul 26, 2008
There are a few surprises in this thread. I was told that Norwegians never want to leave Norway they think they live in the best country in the world anyway, and they probably do. It is a free, independent and wealthy place where the government is filling a community chest with money for when the oil runs out. Their fish stocks are at the highest level in history; Norway sild are delicious, they beat sardines any day, and they make some cracking sweets. While Britain creaks under a mountain of debt, and the EU are fishing its waters to extinction, and throwing up to a million tons of dead fish back into the sea under half baked regulations.
I don’t think there would be any dogs on the Maldives anyway, Muslims consider them, like pigs, unclean.
GW might be a scam you know, I have heard reports several times over the last fifty years of snow in Florida and frost destroying fruit buds.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
a lot of island and island groups have severe pet laws including cats and dogs in fear that they could escape and establish a ferril population and it could really damage the natural ecosystem. Islands are like little planets. Look at bufo frogs in austrailia and about everywhere else. Giant rats in the keys, and Hawaii has lots of problems too.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Dogs are not allowed due to religion.:( ..But they did bring dogs to control the drugs and they barked at the wrong tree and got deported. :D

My dear Fiona's HP died....oh my....:p..baby ..did u by any chance had it on the bed with u?

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Weird, what religion do they practice over there? Is it a crazy offshoot of another religion? Like we have Santaria here real big. Its extrememly popular with Cubans and others from the Carribean. Its a mix between Christainity and Vodoo. Its a little weird if you've never seen it. Gaudy plastic crusifix's with christmas lights surrounding alters, with stuff like half burned cigars and half filled glasses of wine or blood, Huge pic of jesus in the center, all kinds of herbs and incense. My best friends mom was into it and I freaked when I stumbled into her church/alter room. From then on we had a running joke we told everyone his mom was a witch.

happyganl

Joined Dec 17, 2009
Its said that may caused by VGA BORAD Inveracious Soldering .I will send it to store.

as to Maldives,I just like to spend holiday there,and norway,I'd like to live:p:cool: