inverter diagram?????

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by ahmedahmedahmed, Dec 25, 2008.

1. ahmedahmedahmed

Thread Starter Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Hi everyone

I have a small circuit for battery charger (6v) with an inverter to a light (small fluorescent shape ) which take a small amount of ac with (7w written on the light ).

the battery charge output is 6v and it's charged the battery.

The problem in AC inverter (the light don't give me light)

I tried to check the circuit and everything seemed OK.

How can I fix this problem?
    Can You give me a small circuit for inverter which give me a small amount of power 7w??

Any help?????

Thanks

Ahmed Hassan

2. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    What part of the world are you in? The reason I ask is part availability and local power specs. For example, we have no clue what your local AC power requirements are, they vary widely all over. Here in the United States it is 120VAC 60Hz, Europe is 220VAC 50 Hz. Do you have a Radio Shack, or is it catch as catch can? It seems simple enough to feed a square wave to a 6V to whatever transformer.

Remember, you talking to a global audience here.

I will say this is one of the few invertor requests that seems reasonable, we get a lot of them here.

3. ahmedahmedahmed

Thread Starter Member

Nov 12, 2007
    my country power is 220 vac with 50hz

is this you need?

4. duffy

Dec 29, 2008
    Inverter requests seem to be the most popular thing on a number of different electronic project sites. I saw something on TV one time with women walking down the street balancing car batteries on their heads...

Here's a schematic for a small circuit that drives an 8w fluorescent on +12V, maybe yours is similar -
    [​IMG]