Inverter design help

sumanth724

Joined Apr 9, 2012
hiii....
Can any one mail me some 12v(DC) to 230v(AC) 1000W 50hz pure sine wave inverter schematics.

plz mail to my mail id.
<SNIP>

Last edited by a moderator:

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Inverters like this. Is quite expensive to build. If you purchase seperate parts. You will end up with a very expensive inverter. My advice is to purchase one. Try ebay. Why do you want to build one by your self?

sumanth724

Joined Apr 9, 2012
thanks for the reply..
I just want to built one out of my interest..
Is it possible to build if the 12V is increased to 24V or output power is reduced to 750W.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Almost everything can be built ;) And your question is well inside the scope of forum. Take a look at this Microchip ups reference design. Maybe you can pic something up. If this school work. Remember that that teachers also use google. And this will show up. It is OK to use it as a reference design. But do not take any credit for work done by others.
http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/AppNotes/01279A.pdf

Last edited:

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
...50hz pure sine wave inverter...
You'll need to define what you mean by "pure", in terms of % or ppm error. There is no pure, only a ± specification. If you just need it to "look like" a sine wave, that's relatively easy. If you need ppm precision, it's really tough, as noted.

sumanth724

Joined Apr 9, 2012
I need actually a home inverter that can drive tubelights fans and TV, the quality of sine wave that can drive these is enough for me..

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
The inexpensive "modified square wave" inverters would likely be fine for all these. These inverters produce a stair-step simulation of a sine wave. Even the very cheapest square wave inverters would work for lighting and fans. The TV might be sensitive. No way to know without trying.