Inspire P580 problem

kuza

Joined May 11, 2012
I need pin out for 9 pin din that goes in to the woofer. PLS HELP i'm losing my mind with this!!

kuza

Joined May 11, 2012
I tore cable for wired remote and can't find anywhere new one,so i need to make custom new one. I found new 9 pin mini din (on flea market because it is not a standard connector and its nowhere to found) but i need scheme to wire it,or pin out on board...whatever i can find. PLS HELP!!

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
I have to look at ur PCB closely to remember.
The last one I did was on the go, All tht is documented is in AAC.

Which means u to show me everything. Take some good pictures of the PCB both sides. High res if u can, should be clear, so I can show u what to do.

kuza

Joined May 11, 2012
Im serching internet for days,cant find anything that helps... Creative wont help (they want me to buy new system).

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
U can tell creative to go fish. If I am here u will save ur system if u do exactly what I say.

First I need to see how awful or how bad u have done it. Meaning how much you manage to destroy it.

Show me the remote, the remote wire ( both ends) and the amp din connector area. I presume you have a cable problem only.

{ed}
by the way, if I did not reply, it means I am away doing some work. So just keep checking the thread.

kuza

Joined May 11, 2012
I cut off old mini din and solder pins of new one to the end of the cable,but i dont know witch goes where. Sory for my bad english

Last edited:

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
So if u dunno how to go abt it, I need to see it to decide what option u have.

By the way, update ur profile. Add ur location to ur profile

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
It seems that the cable is not broken from the middle right ?

Do u have a DMM to check the continuity of the wires ?

If u know how, confirm that all the cables are intact. first.