Infrared Rays..........!

marshallf3

Joined Jul 26, 2010
Why don't you tell us what "HT e/d" means?

From what I've gathered you want a simple switch that can be operated by an infrared source, plenty of circuits for those using common PLAIN IR emitter/receiver pairs all over the internet.

Look up "simple IR switch circuit" in Google.
Google is this neat website that's commonly referred to as a search engine.
Best thing about it?
http://www.google.com/language_tools

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
I want to make nigh vision camera for this i have made i.r. led switching it by 555 ic and but i am not getting good intensity viewing it from mobile camera pls tell what to do for increasing it light.

marshallf3

Joined Jul 26, 2010
ok,pls calmdown & tell is ir harmful to eye..?
Until it gets into the far infrared (>1,400 nM) it can burn the eye just like any other bright light. Above 1,400 nM it goes into other hazards. The main problem is that since all infrared light is essentially invisible the natural safety mechanism that causes you to blink or look away from a bright light doesn't register in the infrared region.

This website wasn't meant to be an encyclopedia of knowledge. Your signature line of one percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration needs to be changed as you always seem to be the one percent and expect us to do the other 99.

Kermit2

Joined Feb 5, 2010
This website wasn't meant to be an encyclopedia of knowledge. Your signature line of one percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration needs to be changed as you always seem to be the one percent and expect us to do the other 99.
Calm down! Please tell why.

:)

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
I am sorry but due to shortage of time ( going college, eating our head in theory no good practical's) that's why i ask help.

ok, pls tell the difference in transparent and black ir led in remote control's circuit.

marshallf3

Joined Jul 26, 2010
sir, pls tell practical Knowledge is important or scoring mark's in subject without knowledge is important..?
I just remember a bit more about your posting history than most. One day you've torn apart a cable box and can't figure out how to put it back together, the next day you're playing around with 240V mains and, after being politely warned to keep out of live line voltages, you ask why. While your interest in getting involved in electronics is admirable you've never demonstated even a hint that you're taking courses in anything and have admitted you're much younger than most might think.

I, as well as others, have advised that you from some sort of structured learning system that begins from the start and slowly works towards designing and getting the most simple circuits to work and learn from them before you move on a little bit at a time. Jumping around from one complexity to another before you understand some of the basics behind electronics technology is really a waste of your time.

Now as to your last question, you now know why the infrared receiver's detector component is black (or at least I hope you do) but can you tell me why the infrared emitter usually isn't?

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Sir, i do experiment and the answer i don't know i ask people near by me till i am not satisfied, If you thick the education of India and abroad is same i must tell you that it is not true as some teacher teach with there practical Knowledge and some with learning theory..!

And i was talking about ir led first i have searched it in Google then i was asking as i don't get the answer.

marshallf3

Joined Jul 26, 2010
Sir, i do experiment and the answer i don't know i ask people near by me till i am not satisfied, If you thick the education of India and abroad is same i must tell you that it is not true as some teacher teach with there practical Knowledge and some with learning theory..!

And i was talking about ir led first i have searched it in Google then i was asking as i don't get the answer.
If it's black it's made of a material that filters out all but infrared light.

I'm also afraid many of us are somewhat reminded of the level of teaching knowledge in India whenever we have to call customer support on about half of everything ever manufactured by Dell.

Complain about your monitor not displaying all the listed resolutions and they want you to test your power outlet with a table lamp.