Including README file

Eric007

Joined Aug 5, 2011
Hi All,

It's been a while since I been here! How y'all doing?

I need to understand the following:
"Please include a README.txt file where you saved what you have received from the server"

Does it mean I need to include inside the application or it's a separate file that I should include in the zip file?
The underlined part confuses me a little bit. I will get a response from the server and save it, that's understood... and the README???

Eric

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
I need to understand the following:
"Please include a README.txt file where you saved what you have received from the server"

Does it mean I need to include inside the application or it's a separate file that I should include in the zip file?
The underlined part confuses me a little bit. I will get a response from the server and save it, that's understood... and the README???
Where did you save it?

Wherever "there" is, that is the same place you put the README.txt file.

The instructions (as quoted) say nothing about a zip file, so we have no basis upon which to guess whether it would mean in the zip file itself or just in the same folder that the zip file is located.

Eric007

Joined Aug 5, 2011
Where did you save it?

Wherever "there" is, that is the same place you put the README.txt file.

The instructions (as quoted) say nothing about a zip file, so we have no basis upon which to guess whether it would mean in the zip file itself or just in the same folder that the zip file is located.
Thanks! Makes sense and thought as much.
The response is an xml message so will use Shared Preferences to save it in the device's internal storage. So Will write a separate README file but store it at the same location as the response,

Eric