In The First And Second Person of Loosewire

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Loosewire,may be the first person to get a brain tatooed
on the exterior of his brain,Gemini brain power. Then you
can toogle my brain.Loosewires search engine brain power.
A skull and cross bones on his skull. A heart tatooed on his
heart.

Last edited:

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Why not start with something simpler on the head. Like an Arachis hypogaea, should do the trick ;).
Most of your postings in this forum is just to get some attention only. And this may also be such a posting. But as a general rule. I would have avoided large body tattoos like you suggest. You may think it is cool now. But later this may a very serious social hindrance for you. You will never be able to remove any tattoo on the head as the skin on the head is far to sensetive for that.

Last edited:

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Sensitive, as in pain? Lots and lots of pain?

I remember seeing a story (and it's followup several decades later) where women tattoo their standard makeup setup on their face. Alas, gravity is a cruel mistress, and the pesky things start sliding down as the once youthful fair maidens start turning into something resembling circus clowns (with wrinkles, as tattoos also damage the skin).

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
The skin on the head is not so robust. So the probability for ending up with scars is larger. [SIZE=+0]And yes tattoo removal is very painful. And on the head even more painful. So Loosewire, I suggest you go to body painter. And ask for a painting similar to your tattoo plans. Then you can inspect the result first hand, And ask people what they think about your idea :)eek:). [/SIZE]

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
I suggest you go to body painter. And ask for a painting similar to your tattoo plans. Then you can inspect the result first hand, And ask people what they think about your idea
Agreed. Even a stencil for a few days to decide on which way to go.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
I once "tattooed" my cousin with something found in a chewing gum package. I do not know the name. But you use water and press it gainst the skin. It looked very realistic. So then her father spotted it. He asked what is was. My cousin said it was a real cool tattoo. Then he started on a typical monolog about age and responsibilities. After a few seconds my cousin and I burst out laughing.