Impulse response function estimation

sytem_recon

Joined Apr 21, 2009
I have input discrete data u(t) and output discrete data y(t) of a system having n points. This is experimental data from a SISO system. I am trying to use MATLAB to produce the impulse response function h(t) of the system from the vector of input data, output data, and a sample time. After this if i provide any other output y(t) and deconvolve with h(t), will it give me the input???

KL7AJ

Joined Nov 4, 2008
I have input discrete data u(t) and output discrete data y(t) of a system having n points. This is experimental data from a SISO system. I am trying to use MATLAB to produce the impulse response function h(t) of the system from the vector of input data, output data, and a sample time. After this if i provide any other output y(t) and deconvolve with h(t), will it give me the input???

I think this may lead to where you're going:

http://www.mathworks.com/access/hel...t:*&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1

Eric

ethan007

Joined May 11, 2009
Hey I'm not getting it clearly can you get me more. Please. Even I'm trying to find this answer.

sytem_recon

Joined Apr 21, 2009
I have attached a file "TF_Prony" with my other thread "matlab help". That file contains all the work done and problem I have. Please! check that.