I'm Rich, I'm Rich ...Let's Partaaaaaaaay!

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Cash in the bank, check cleared, then taxes. Though the state might like it the other way around. :D

I've passed up untold millions myself. Just stupid I guess.

Ever checked out this website?

http://www.419eater.com/

It's pretty funny. I love the scammers getting tattooed.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
In order to get your price, I think you have to pay some fee to cover some minor "administration" cost. Is it any change I can chip in to help you pay this fee. Of course I want a pice of cake. But hey that is that friends are for.
Your best friend
(who has completely forgotten all about inventive use of ram ICs:p)

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
In order to get your price, I think you have to pay some fee to cover some minor "administration" cost. Is it any change I can chip in to help you pay this fee. Of course I want a pice of cake. But hey that is that friends are for.
Your best friend
(who has completely forgotten all about inventive use of ram ICs:p)
Son of a :mad:.... I'm gonna get you one day....:p
do be careful...I have my eye on you .....
just one slip and I'll be over like ....I donno.. :D

Last edited:

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
An even better idea. All members in are hereby invited to help our friend R!f@@ to collect the prize. I will nominate my self as cashier. I have already donated 100$ (to help my friend of course). But I know many of you out there can do better. Please PM me for payment details

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
OHH OHHH! I have a thousand I can pitch in to help!

I have a better idea. Why not take a collection, then start our OWN sweepstakes. We can get together $10,000 or so, then we will sell $1 tickets to win. After we sell 20,000 tickets, we will have a drawing.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
An even better idea. All members in are hereby invited to help our friend R!f@@ to collect the prize. I will nominate my self as cashier. I have already donated 100$ (to help my friend of course). But I know many of you out there can do better. Please PM me for payment details
what the..hey....PM me the money....
no fair

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
get lost......lot of you..
still on that RAM thing....OK I was a bit woozy then....gimme a break

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
I found it anyway, we all misread datasheets from time to time, nothing to worry about.
I don't think we should mention it more than about once a month.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
I don't even know what happened. I would find a better way to deal with it. Call yourself the RAMinator or somthing else.. Make fun of yourself to help others from making the same mistake. (Not that ANYONE would make such a DUMB....) just kidding..

Rifaa Raminator

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
That was strange. But for a moment ago. I had a sight and could also feel a strange tickling. In the sight someone had made a rooster doll. And this person was driving razor sharp measuring leads into this doll with great pleasure. I am quite sure I could identify the measuring leads brand as Fluke. Very strange indeed. Who could enjoy such a cruel act

Last edited:

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
I made a little mistake at work once and got fired for it. The 2 people that signed off that they had checked my work didn't get fired......

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Ram- it - in -ter ( there ) probes....dolls.....voodoo ...pleasure
what in the world are you guys drinking for god's sake.....
quit it while you can.

but getting fired for RAMIN it...datasheet....so, we have a winner.